Hey guys, I’m calling from the post-a-poc-uhh-lip-tic future where gas is so scarce that in order to survive I have dyed my hair blonde and traded in my blue jeans and a t-shirt, which apparently no longer exist, for leather… and not a whole lot of it I might add…oh hi nipples…I guess I shouldn’t complain though. I think it was my ass-less chaps and flat boyish butt that first caught the eye of the lead mohawk wearing biker warrior that am currently riding with.
Anywho, I’m just standing here in the wasteland looking off into the sky while the gang is attacking a high school auto-shop class that is holed up at an old oil complex of some sort. I try not to get too involved in my boyfriend’s business. He has a complicated relationship with his boss who is prone to making long speeches and getting my boyfriend and the gang all riled and you know that always ends with a round of nap inducing headlocks from the boss.. Mr. Mungus.
ok, well I better get back to avoiding eye contact and staring off into the sky….huh…that’s a funny looking frisbee….oh look it’s coming back…. aaaaand now it is buried into my skull. Randy, carry me through the gates of Valhalla. Thanks dude. now stop looking at my butt.
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981) – If you are going to find yourself a biker boyfriend Blond-cu-bine after the guz-o-lene apocolypse..then be sure to teach them how to duck. ka-chunk ka-chunk ka-chunk
- This movie really is The Road Warrior man… this ain’t Mad Max 2… cause nobody saw that first one…c’mon!
- My life fades, the vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the road warrior, the man we called Max. To understand who he was we have to go back to the other time. When the world was powered by the black fuel, and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They’d built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. Cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men. On the roads it was a white-line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like Max, the warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything, and became a shell of a man. A burnt-out, desolate man. A man haunted by the demons of his past. A man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.
- ” I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember…”
- Max has a dog…and the dog knows.
- That gas is more mud than petrol.
- Oh yeah…I have an arrow in my arm…you looking at me?..I’ll just save that for later. Wheelies out! Hold on passenger blondie.
- That truck is from Earth.
- 2 screams and no dialogues…and at least 2 jumpscares
- Happy Birthday…did you pay for that tiny little music box?
- there is no such thing as a free aero copter Max…. also, tail-fin.
- V8…booby trapped…touch those tanks Pew…
- ka-chunk ka-chunk ka-chunk
- Gyro Captain has a snake gyro protection.
- Gyro-Captain is a close talker and he likes to feed the snakes.
- mmm…Dinki-Di this ain’t for you dog
- I brought my own spoon…and this desert corsage
- Ok guys…it’s dark time…time to wrap up the onslaught.
- Must have been a good bit of food in that can.
- Send them out in 3 directions.
- Kind of amazing how they shot this from a high vantage point.
- 4 directions!
- Australia is always about a bigger thing. Gimmie that monoscope.
- Gyrocopter pilot face says it all
- Couldn’t save the lady.
- I’m just here for the gasoline.
- As much as you like. Just take me back.
- It is the Boomerang kid.
- Your gas ticket died.
- Humongous will not be denied.
- You should teach your Blonde-cu-bine to duck…boomer-blade to the head.
- Put his to bed…shhhh…take a half-nelson nap.
- Well at least they clean up after themselves.
- Kid … you play simple a little too well.
- Words…just words…
- the deal….My vehicle and all the juice I can carry.
- Just me and my stump.
- and now he is carrying the fuel.
- oh..lingerie. Remember Lingerie.
- Lethal…these snakes.
- Don’t make me do the math…that truck…if he used all 4 gallons of fuel….how far would that get him?
- Most popular hairstyle in dystopia…mohawk.
- Don’t work under a truck in these conditions …. squish.
- I’ve been saving this bullet…to shoot this truck!
- Here…have a snake from the sky!!
- Bus blocked.
- The gate… nooo! A shot to the hip…I’m going down. Actually…on a second look…that is dangerously close to the femoral artery
- I’m a guy on a crane….they always underestimate a guy swinging on a mobile crane.
- Humongous is the prototype for all wrestlers in the 90s
- Humongous sure likes to talk a lot.
- Trying to get to Sunshine Coast…2000 miles.
- You kicking me out Max!? You not letting me ride in your perfect kid sized ride-along seat welded to the door. You monster!
- Got to admit. Pretty bummed they messed up Max’s ride.
- O’mighty Wez.
- You killed his dog…you bastards.
- Oh…and just in case you think this is some alien planet…… we have earth painted on the side of this truck.
- Oh…he loaded up all the bullets!
- Rude…did you have to go with Scorched Earth
- The sling guy took a nasty way to die.
- Taste my mace!!
- Those poor guys on the front of the cars…
- Poop Papagallo….
- Nitro is neck popping good times.
- The tanker was full of sand chumps!! You were chasing sand!!
- The kid was the leader of the north!