Dear Ma and Pa from your boy in space. Remember how you said nothing never good came from staring at the sun for 12 hours a day and then the sun quit on us and then you blamed me for that and then I had to kidnap old man Elon Musk so he would agree to let me join space force so I could fly to our dying sun with some other astronauts and scientists to restart the sun with some explosives the size of Manhattan. Well…..get out your Sun-brellas. We’re almost there!
Phew, is anyone else hot? I’m really sweating balls over here.
Oh yeah, Dad. I asked them about your idea about “why don’t they just move the dang ole Earth closer to the sun” They said that was a stupid and laughed a lot. So thanks for that dad. Gosh it’s hot.
Anywho, just remember, it takes eight minutes for light to travel from sun to earth. Which means you’ll know we’ve succeeded about eight minutes after we deliver the payload. So if one day you look up into the sky and…ok…it is really hot’in here. So I think I’m gonna take off all my clothes…. and head up to the main frame coolant tank and take a swim. You know what, I don’t need this skin either…just gonna peel it right off.
Alright mom and dad. Camp has been great so far. See ya at the end of summer. I volunteer….I volunteer Randy!
Sunshine (2007) – For 7 years I spoke with God. He told me to take us all to heaven…in a little row boat…i’m a golden space suit god..
- I looked directly at the sun!
- Our sun is dying, mankind faces extinction.
- Seven years ago. The Icarus Project. To restart the son. “Damnit Sun! Don’t you quit on me! Live Damn you! Live!”
- But that mission was lost…damnit
- 16 months ago. Crew of 7. Left Earth frozen in a solar winter. Our Payload. Stellar Bomb. Size of Manhattan. Create a star within a Star.
- 8 Astronauts…strapped to a bomb….weeee…it is Icarus II.
- The sun looks like an eye! It is watching!
- Look at that worthless sun.
- 36 Million miles….2% of full brightness…can you show me 4%…just do it Icarus computer!!! How about 3.1% for 30 seconds. Put on my shades!
- Wouldn’t it just be easier to move the Earth closer to the sun.
- 29 000 KHM
- Beef or Chicken….
- The point about darkness…you float…like a vacuum.
- Don’t make the Asian guy fix your food.
- Send messages back to the moon stations.
- 55 Million miles from earth.
- Flying into the Dead Zone.
- I see hyrdoponics…but
- “By the time you get this message. I will already be in the Dead Zone. Uh, it came a little sooner than we thought, But this means you won’t be able to send a message back. So I just wanted to let you know. I don’t need the message. Because I know everything you want to say.”
- “Just remember, it takes eight minutes for light to travel from sun to earth. Which means you’ll know we’ve succeeded about eight minutes after we deliver the payload. All you have to do is look out for a little extra brightness in the sky. So if you wake up one morning and it is a particularly beautiful day. you’ll know we made it. Ok I’m signing out and I will see you in a couple of years.”
- Automated Razor Scooter!!
- Sitting in the sun room going blind and getting one hella burn.
- It took him an hour to make that message?
- Prescription 2 hours in the Earth Room. The waves make me feel peaceful
- I would just stay in the Earth Room. Duh.
- Captain America talking to Capa
- Icarus 1 got hit by a minor asteroid storm. none bigger than a rain drop. It was beautiful. Until it kilt us!
- Don’t put your hand in the coolant tank…hey…he shaved!
- Ladies and Gentlemen. Mercury! Mmmmm… Mercury is so hot!
- Two last hopes are better than one.
- I forgot about the angles!
- I volunteer Capa.
- You golden suited god.
- Sweet. Space Zoom Call.
- The space turtle is too shakey!
- Com 3 and 4 are now space sparklers.
- Com 3 and 4 just busted through.
- Manual control. Negative. Computer Control. Negative.
- What can you see? Nothing! I blind!
- I volunteer Yo Mama!
- Icarus II – 0 Sun – 2
- Oxygen Garden is gone!
- This is becoming Space: Survivor edition.
- Somebody has been hanging out in the sun room too often.
- Neither of these ships were designed for docking.
- Subliminal Screaming Face
- The air is human skin! That is a lot of human skin. Most dust is human skin…grote
- “I can hardly walk it is so thick.”
- We are dust and nothing more..
- Capa always goes into the suit.
- Hey Capa. We’re only Stardust.
- Did not like Harvey Death atall.
- Well they got rid of their extras they needed. Problem resolved.
- Weigh the life of one against the future of mankind.
- haha…electric scapel
- Problem solved.
- using up the oxygen you moron.
- 5 crew members. We got an unknown crew member!
- At the end of time when only one man remains. Pinbacker. Not your god. Mine
- Icarus would not full sunlight befrore…now she do.
- Please return the mainframe to the coolant!
- A lot of “my god” at the end here.
- jumping in the coolant to save the mainframe…have you tried turning off and back on again first.
- Pinbacker is not in this dimension/time
- Capa my leg…my sandles….my bloody sandles.
- What…it’s not hard enough to save humanity by traveling to the sun and blowing it up…you also have to fight space crazy time traveler?
- Did they pioneer the “too close to this guy’s face” cam?
- Looking through a lot.
- I need a Sunbrella
- Outside the suit looks like no struggle. Inside the suit…space spittle.
- That was the Capa Suit. He shit in it…it is only his.
- It is the only dream I have. Surface of the sun.
- I wonder if the meteor shower that hit the Icarrus 1 was the Icarrus 2 explosion?
- “Cassie we are flying into the sun.”
- For 7 years I spoke with God. He told me to take us all to heaven…in a little row boat…owwww….my arm flesh.
- It’s getting hot in here..so take off all your flesh.
- just like he described…a moment of free floating and then death!
- Even in solar winter…kids make snowmen.
Oh hi Mom,
Sorry I haven’t called sooner. I have been very busy on the roads of America following the exploits of the Filmsack Podcasting Crew for an article I am writing for the cover of The Rolling Stone. Just kidding mom. Nobody reads magazines anymore. It’s a think piece for Buzzfeed….. No I’m not too old to write for Buzzfeed! What? I’m how old? What the hell mom? I was held back for 10 years in the 7th grade! Yeah, I guess that explains all the body hair I had as a 12 year old. uncomfortable shower scene!
Anywho, I met a girl…Are we dating? No, she likes Randy. Yeah the creep with the facial hair. Does he know I’m talking about him? Well I’m looking right at him…yeah, he’s taking notes with his eyes. No, It’s ok mom. I un-grounded the mic on his headset. He’s about to get a real shock.
Alright mom. I’m a golden god…..and you can tell Buzzfeed…my last words…were…I’m on drugs. Oh…Don’t do those. Oh ok…
Randy… don’t do drugs.
Almost Famous (2000) – Like Vinyl…it will blow your mind..oh…don’t forget to light a candle… it will blow your mind…oh…and don’t do drugs…it will blow your mind.
- Am I famous yet?
- Time to write the credits.
- A drawer full of old concert merchandise and tickets. Groupee? The Plaza!
- Christmas Movie!
- Circa…old time ago..
- Santa in a speedo.
- Adicas Finch…Take your kid to see To Kill A Mocking Bird.
- More Zoe
- You have been kissing…I can tell.
- Simon and Garfunkel…on the pot
- Mom! First, it was butter. Then it was sugar and white flour… bacon, eggs, bologna, rock ‘n’ roll, motorcycles—then it was celebrating Christmas on a day in September when you knew it wouldn’t be commercialized. What else are you going to ban?
- Mom is a college professor.
- Feck you…this is a house of lies!
- Vinyl…it will blow your mind…oh..forgot to light the candle.
- Meanwhile, 1973…
- Iggy Pop…Amen!!
- Everybody wants this kid to be a lawyer.
- 1000 words on Black Sabbath for $35 bucks.
- Use the family whistle…Don’t take drugs…yes mother.
- Groupies..we are not groupies…we are band aids.
- Hey the enemy.
- Stop writing notes and watch. I’ll show you how to live. Penny Lane
- Tell her like last summer…no…not like last summer…It ain’t California without you.
- You know about the Riot House right.
- Have you seen the Bridge? Mr. Plant signed my shirt.
- Act One: in which she pretends she doesn’t care about him.
- Act Two: in which he pretends he doesn’t care about her, but goes right for her.
- Act Three: in which it all plays out the way she planned it. She’ll eat him alive.
- Put on my telephone man voice.
- 3 thousand words $700 dollars…alright a grand.
- Detroit Sucks Shirt.
- Don’t let them rewrite you.
- “Don’t take drugs!”
- Come by later. I’m in too truthful of a mood.
- Is this Mary Ann with the Pot?
- “Just make us look cool….” I will quote you warmly and accurately.
- haha! Can we skip the vibe…
- T-shirt …Dick is the manager.
- Russel hanging out with real Topeka People. Come on man…to our Topeka party.
- Want to see me feed a rat to my snake….yes!!!
- Now I get to be the mom.
- I am a golden god…..and you can tell Rolling Stone Magazine…my last words…were…I’m on drugs.
- Last words. I dig music. meh. I’m on drugs…cheer!
- “Look at him…he’s taking notes with his eyes….”
- “I have to go home….” … “You are home”
- Rockstars have kidnapped my son.
- Falling in love with Penny Lane.
- I have never written anything longer than a Filmsack Intro in my entire life.
- I have a particular set of skills. They are all mom skills.
- Why don’t you get on my back for a piggyback ride.
- Your mom kind of freaked me out.
- Like grabbing an un-grounded mic on tour.
- I think you know Reddog.
- Did they just gamble away the girls.
- You are too sweet for Rock & Roll.
- 50 bucks and a case of beer to Humble Pie.
- What kind of beer?
- Long looks.
- Winter Rugburn
- A Mojo…Wire…18 minutes a page.
- See my smiling face on the cover of the Rolling Stone
- “Yeah…she’s with me.” – Chorus
- Painful to watch…looks that tell.
- All she left were her Quaalude. All my friends
- While my friends graduate I am taking care of Penny Lane in a hotel room.
- “Why doesn’t he love me?”
- Class of 1973.
- Penny wake up!
- Boldy go where many men have gone before.
- oh man…do not pump my stomach!
- haha…sexy stomach pumping.
- Lady Goodman is Penny Lane’s real name.
- What have I done!? Too late! I’m on this plane Penny Lane.
- Jimmy Fallon hit a guy in Deerborne.
- The manager has been taking money.
- I slept with Marma Dick.
- Coming out as fay always fixes the plane
- Write what you want.
- We are uncool. I’m always home. I’m uncool.
- I’m in a room full of people. I’m alone.
- Let’s say all the things we never said.
- haha..Penny Lane fucked Russel over.
- What do you love about Podcasting…Everything.
Ok Colonel Bob, I’m in the pilots seat and I have told all of the terrorist to “Get off my Plane.” What’s next…. Turn off the autopilot?… But It’s been two weeks since I have landed an intro Bob…It’s like riding a bike? Look Colonel Bob…I don’t know what kind of bike you ride back in DC but I see at least 6 dials and 2 flip switches just for adjusting the height of my handlebars here. So how about we cut the crap and get me and my Filmsack family on the ground safely.
Hold on a second Bob, my co-pilot is gurgling something incomprehensible. What’s that William H. Macy? Try rolling your R’s Ahhh…you say the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1. Well that has nothing to do with what we are doing here…but, Never tell me the odds!
Anywho, You know what Bob. Maybe this was whole thing is bad idea. Say, why don’t you just send in a crack team of Filmsack hosts to zipline us into an intro that is not a flying dumpster fire of parallels drawn between Harrison Ford’s iconic role as Han Solo and this. Save your strength. There’ll be another time.
Randy…tell me about that time, like a Saturday night at Ibbott’s House.
Now it’s public. Now it’s Policy. Get behind it.
Air Force One (1997) – Teaching us: If you give Harrison Ford a cookie…he is going to want a glass of milk and a tour of Air Force One. Where’s the pod. No Pod? Get off my plane.
- Special Forces Mission…We killed a few people.
- Ohhh we teamed up with the Russians.
- Get off of my plane…get into the backseat
- Get tough on Terror
- Geez…Melanie…Loose Lips…Sink Ships…
- Totally not sus foreign reporters.
- Don’t tell me the …14 – 13 Michigan….Bastard!
- what’s in the briefcase with the handcuffs?
- This president is hardcore on US policing the world.
- He’s one of them! He’s one of them!
- He has access to the weapons staff.
- This movie did not waste a lot of time on getting to the hijacking!
- Ramenstein Tower..Du Haste…
- Geez…good thing Melanie did not tell the terrorists about the President pod….but they knew.
- They shit that pod right out of air force one.
- “What are our airborne scenarios.” There ain’t none!
- Who do they trust? Who do we trust.
- New Nuke Codes are generated.
- He will not negotiate…he just made a whole speech about it…
- Bad Politics.
- The President is the unknown man on the inside! Who knew!
- The Terrorist Pilot has turned off the No Smoking sign…smoke ’em if you got ’em.
- I am a terrorist…let’s negotiate.
- The President will get his Baseball glove back.
- Whack A Mole President.
- Fleet Footed President….butthole clinching run from one spot to the next.
- Kill a hostage every 30 minutes
- 50 people on a plane.
- This terrorist at this point has to be thinking the plane is haunted. Suddenly Loud TV. Watches going off and beeping.
- You can’t just leave that terrorist there..knocked out…he will come back to life.
- Maybe he flushed himself!
- Sat Phone! With Instructions.
- Uh oh…Busted! Totally going to get charged.
- Russian Ultra Nationalist Radicals.
- We can not release Reddick.
- “If you give a mouse a cookie…he is going to want a glass of milk.” – Entire negotiation philosophy.
- Good thing the president knows a little Russian
- Hey…this shot up milk gives me an idea!
- The President Tasks me.
- Fax and Voice ain’t the same.
- 15k feet 200 knots…otherwise it is suicide.
- Damn you CNN
- This is the lollipop….don’t suck it….but if your chute don’t open…go ahead and suck it
- Not without my family
- weeee….suck it terrorist…fax this!!
- uh oh…mistakes were made
- 32 survivors out of 50
- very intense struggle between the president and the terrorist
- she does not negotiate with the secretary of defense
- There is a knob…we are turning Bob. Intro, Idea…let bob tell me how to land this movie plane.
- These Communist Hate Air Force One!
- haha…Good Guys are here…
- Halo 2 sacrificed his life.
- This movie gives me the patriotism
- This movie always has somebody with an idea…which they will not share with the audience until it is time.
- Can’t land Air Force One…no problem…how about a zip line to Air Force Dues. Get off my Plane.
- You are on the plane with the Traitor.
- Get off the f’ing plane.
- You can no have the thing strap! Get off my zip line!
- Liberty is now Air Force One!
You have reached the palace of Mandovia, how may I help you?
Ahhh, I do believe you have mistaken us for Aldovia. Yes, if you are looking to fulfill your fairy tale dream of marrying a prince by Christmas you will need to contact them there. Hold on…I think I have their number.
What’s that? Any Single and ready to Mingle royalty in Mandovia. No, I am afraid not. We have 2 kings and they are happily married to one another.
Well what kind of question is that..how would I know if they are gay.
Look lady, I just answer the phones around here because I lost to every other man at the ‘arm wrestle for a job’ job fair last summer. Alas, I have no upper body strength. Well i have enough to lift the receiver of this phone and hopefully enough to wipe away my tears every night. But nothing more.
Anywho, I probably shouldn’t even be talking to you. They banned woman from the manland long ago after the men folk ran Queen Mary out of town for her ‘All Hallmark Channel All The Time’ decree.
And now for something really masculine, Randy
A Christmas Prince (2017) – Like a love poem riddled with gibberish that will eventually leave you feeling like “there is for sure going to be a part 2.” Yep. That is it in a nutshell… hanging on a Christmas Tree made by King Dick
- Am I going to cry?
- Inter-rickdum. 1 year.
- “his royal hotness.”
- Dec 18th. Presser
- Gay Co-Worker and/or POC Friend role in Fashion or News Career
- Usual Christmas is Corndogs…this time. 5 alarm Chili. Dad owns a cafe. Diner
- Mom is dead?
- Stay true to your dreams…and success will follow.
- Aldovia…nobody can say it.
- The coronation will happen on Christmas Eve at the ball. Duh.
- King Richard wouldn’t have done this.
- From 1st time reporter to illegal entry
- “Ahhh…American” – Classic comedy…mistaken identity and lies.
- The other lady wasn’t due for another 2 weeks.
- …something about a mouse in her bed.
- This plucky music.
- You look like a derelict Santa clause
- Tutor from Minnesota. Oh I thought you said Tudors from the 16th Century. We are kind of primed for royal shit around here…watch out for my 15 century Ming porcelain Vase…ok…gone
- We live in a castle/palace
- 2 to 3 weeks jail for the deception
- ohh…a tutor…I thought you said Tudor
- “There is nothing loose about this goose.”
- Math is hard!
- Spina Bifida…and there is no cure.
- Poor little rich girl….Brave little girl is what I was thinking.
- Jellied meat?
- cookies > jellied meats
- Richard then the deuce
- He lost his dad. She lost her mom. They are soul mates!
- Holidays are the worst.
- Where was king Richard hiding that giant acorn ornament. His other was a bear/elephant.
- Busted. Now 2 know her secret.
- For someone who hates Christmas he sure does like to play Christmas Music.
- Time for the Royal Fair! It is unfair.
- 3 days till Christmas…time for an Adventure.
- Time to drag the Spina Bifida kid and rocket her down a hill.
- Uh oh….time for a sexy snowball fight.
- fancy hair horse
- Her scary stalker diary is scary.
- All this guy does is Prince stuff
- Horse trouble…turned into wolf trouble…”Someday my prince will come.”
- He used a gun to scare it off…pretty sure he was supposed to fight it with fistacuffs.
- He (King) wrote a poem to go with the acorn. Winter’s Harvest…Acorn’s gift. A Poem riddle! He hid the acorn up his ass.
- That horse is a cock blocker. The horse says neigh
- Look here Nancy Drew….you better stop nosing around the King’s cabin.
- Scandal! The prince is adopted! How can a prince be adopted…people be watching that shit…lineage is very important to the Royals.
- nothing be Sofi-er and me. Sofi-ar…
- According to this movie…gay men want a prince.
- Kiss her in the garden! Now the truth has a cost.
- Could these Bad Royals be more maniacal.
- He said some bad things on Father’s death day. I don’t want your crown.
- They have the 3 person “Works” team are here…so you can fit in.
- Princess up top. Red Converses on the bottom.
- Sure…they could have stepped in before the coronation….but no…that wasn’t dickish enough.
- The Fraudulent Christmas Prince…Murmur…murmur
- Oh it is a soap opera
- This is the tale of the Paparazzi and the Prince.
- Emily was an oopsie.
- I forgive you for adopting me and not telling me and letting me make a fool of myself.
- Keeping my bracelet though!
- Failure Plants the Seed….just when you think all is lost…a Christmas miracle.
- Once we have Quorum.
- Throw them in the dungeon…no dungeon! Found the dungeon.
- that is one large acorn.
- Not my King.
- Would someone please crown a king already!
- If any would care to dispute…son of a bitch…stop!
- She is lying…like before.
- Wait…can a king just decree that shit.
- No..you are crying.
- The order is marked with the kings official seal…see that!
- Sofia is out.
- No more disputing!!
- Bippity Boppity Boop. You da king…Finally.
- King Richard the 2nd.
- Good people surrounded by shit people. High Ground.
- He’s a Prince…he smells good…she smells like a diner.
- Uh oh…he moves fast….
- How long do you plan to keep a King on his knees.
- ahhhh…they gonna get married…I wonder if part 2 will run into marriage problems.
oh hi, Morph.
It is as I said it would be. The surface dwellers have descended into the deep blue and are now resting just above our alien ship in their primitive underwater observatory. Likely they are here looking for their submerged metal cylinder of dead compatriots that you “accidentally” murdered with your power hungry remotely operated underwater jelly vehicle .
Alright, I guess we need to send out the water finger to probe their Deep Core. What’s that? You prefer the term Water Tube…whatever…just get to probing that thing already.
5 minutes later….
Oh My Glorb , Did the female form just probe our probe with her meat probe and stick it into her face hole for a taste! Does she have any idea where that probe has been! Alright, I’ve seen enough….retract the water tube before they do something really weird.
The Abyss (1989) – Half shirt Coffey is about a half a shirt short of a full cup. #I-grew-this-mustache-myself
- Is this the water tube face movie?
- Ping…Ping..Ping….echo location!
- That is one long Y into the Abyss
- The music implies “Big” the visuals imply “Blue”
- is this 4:3? No way is this 4:3…nooo…it has to be iMax format…Anamorphic?
- It doesn’t even sound like screws? propellers?
- The Abyss is like Close Encounters for under the water
- Blow all the tanks…blow everything 00:03:27
- Launch the buoy…we ded
- “Hey. They’re coming.” – Cabin Boy
- Pants. Pants. Dress.
- Queen Bitch of the Universe?
- 0922 local time uss Montana 156 men about 22 miles from here.
- Operation Salvo
- 2000 feet of water. Search for survivors. In 15 hours…before the storm!
- 3x Normal Dive Pay
- We are oil workers…and we will have a navy man to oversee the operation.
- That is one big underwater rig.
- Hurricane Fredrick….Fred.
- His ex is here. They aren’t officially divorced?
- “Luck is not a factor”
- A lot of stocking talk.
- 8 hours to compress. 3 weeks to decompress.
- About 1 in 20 can’t handle it. Who has the HPNS
- Pressure-induced psychosis also called High Pressure Nervous Syndrome. Referred to as “HPNS,” the symptoms include tremors, psychosis, myoclonic jerking, somnolence, EEG changes, visual disturbance, nausea, dizziness, and decreased mental performance .
- We have hand tremors!
- Hippy has a mouse.
- Oh hi, Lindsey (barf)
- The ole blue hand reach in.
- Cayman Trough
- Oh yeah. Nuke Sub. Radiation!
- What good is money if 6 months later your dick falls off.
- 00:19:12 – Finished getting prepped and ready to get wet in 15 minutes.
- Fluid breathing system…
- A little bit of anxiety…breathing fluid.
- “She is doing it…she ain’t digging it.” – Hippy
- This bubble ain’t got no seat…you just plop down like you on the floor.
- “Little Geek is on the case.” The ROV
- Coffey is jittery
- We knew we were going to see dead floaty bodies…chill out.
- Something not cool about seeing dead people in the water with their mouths open.
- “Triple time sounded like a lot of money…it ain’t”
- Not cool crabs…stay out of the dead people. Jammer is losing it.
- Jammer can’t go any deeper…2 tugs. First the flashlight…and now my rope!! I am totally freaking out man!!!!
- Bud is that you glowing? Jammer Out! Too much o2!
- A Coma could last hours or days.
- Garfield suction cup doll!
- We saw something. Fish light.
- “Jammer saw something down there…something that scared the hell out of him…” Scared him so much he took a brain nap.
- My hat says Seal on it. Bark like a seal.
- Cuba only 80 miles away.
- Coffey took flatbed!
- This paper says secret on it…it tells the secrets. Fine…keep your secrets then.
- One Night can’t get a grip on that cable. She ded.
- More backwards hat wearing jerks than a jerk gathering
- “We lost the crane. The crane…it’s on the way down to you.” Hi Crane.
- Mouse in a ziplock
- Uncomfortable laughter….just missed…uh oh…uh…that is going to pull us down.
- Fire under the water…
- put Ziplock in mouth …rat bag.
- 00:46:19 – hoo ughhh
- Always a portal to watch your friends die. Philip!
- That is one strong ring…how poetic.
- Cut the hose! Cut the hose!
- I was under orders…I had no choice…tell that to my dead friends!
- She is at one with the rig
- 12 hours of O2
- That purple glowing fast moving jellyfish is a power sucker.
- It makes sound like a vehicle.
- Ahh…so the little one is like a Rover for the bigger ship. So these “Others” are essentially a reflection of our own exploitative nature.
- Doh…I forgot to take a picture….always forget to take a pic of the the alien thing.
- She is pleased with the encounter.
- “non-terrestrial intelligence” or “NTI”.
- It glided.
- “It was a machine…but it was alive…it was like a dance of light.”
- A sense of calm overcomes during an encounter with the NTI
- Or are they are reflection of our own beliefs
- Ed Harris is a realist. She is a dreamer and runs on emotion.
- Video evidence is hard to come by in the Abyss
- Hippy is a paranoid conspiracy type
- “Do you hear me Roger Ramjet?”
- “I give this whole thing a sphincter factor of 9.5” – Hippie
- Virgil is going to take a little deep sea nap.
- Water Tube. Just doing Water Tube things with a face. My god…I hope that is a face! I have penetrated your Deep Core! Look at me…do not close the door! Noooo….my tubes
- It’s trying to communicate by making faces….I poke it!
- Oh dude…do not poke the Face Tube and then stick it in your mouth for a taste. mmmm…Sea Water.
- Love happy adventurous music in the middle of a disaster film.
- Uh oh….it found your warhead. Chop it off! Chop it off!!
- Raise your hand if you think that was a Russian Water Tentacle.
- They can control sea water. Technology based on controlling water.
- R.O.V. (Big Geek)
- Coffey Cuts.
- “Went straight for the warhead and they think it’s cute.”
- Coffey is on another plane of understanding.
- I would really get tired of being wet and cold.
- “We are going to Phase 3”
- 3 hours to get to a safe distance.
- When there are 3 people and you tell one of them to shoot “anyone” going near the door….you know who you are talking about.
- Jammer nap. Jammer saw an angel.
- Up tp the moon pool.
- Pull the chain. Go Crazy. Pull the chain. Go Crazy.
- Take his gun!! or bash him with a beam. how about both!
- Gladiator style then
- Coffey’s shirt is made of paper.
- All those fancy fighting skills…Cat punches hard.
- The great underwater chase.
- Half shirt Coffey is about a half a shirt short of a full cup.
- Big Geek’ing
- Coffey Smash…Coffey smash Ed “Bud”
- there are a lot of underwater fires.
- “Keep your pantyhose on.”
- So ocean man don’t know how to tie a knot?
- Bumper Subs!
- blub blub blub…all these subs are like …blub…blub…blub
- sorry Coffey…not sorry.
- You imploded
- Ok…bud finally lost his cool over a crescent wrench.
- I don’t think you can choose to go into hypothermia
- Go…..why you waiting! Go
- Cat in his undies.
- The CPR Trope: C’mon! Noooo…She gone..it’s ok…she gone…NOOOO….Try harder! Slap….Slap…Success!
- You did it! Brain Dead
- Well that was fun. Time to go die
- Breath the fluid…it’s ok…just breath it
- Descent into the abyss is full of bad typos
- “Love you….Wife…sorry…spellcheck…. Life. Goodbye cruel world…hey look…a glowy fish.
- Weak little alien fingers.
- The rebirth. Figurative and Literal
- Take me to your underwater ship…You guys have oxygen! I need oxygen! this is great…wait…am I a pet now in a human bowl.
- Howdy…how you guys doing? Kill it.
- “Knew this was a one way ticket. But you know I had to come.”
- Did the aliens clear the storm?
- Keep your pantyhose on.
- Unless that ship also reverses the bends…shouldn’t they be in a compression chamber.
- addressed. They did something to us.
- Ha ha ha ha…now is the time that we laugh…ha ha ha ha. woooo