Please insert Show Intro 3.1…Loading…
and welcome to Filmsack Labs where we straddle the line of what is possible and what is unquestionably going to end in a symphony of screams.
This week we have been working on bringing Virtual Reality based AI into the real world by inserting their programming carts into a pile of silicone nanobots. Essentially creating life! We here at the labs foresee great humanitarian possibilities as a result of this new technology.
Oh hands are going up, alright we have questions. Yes sir, what is your query. “Can we make real world animals like realistic snakes and such with our technology.” Good news! We already have! Would you like to hold her? You would! Excellent. Here ya go I! I expect you will be screaming by the end of this intro.
Ok, next question. Can our technology give Russel Crowe a better singing voice? No…..his voice is already perfect.
Last question! Can we create the perfect woman? Well, why would you want do that…Wait, do you mean like in Weird Science? So you don’t mean “The perfect woman” you mean “the perfect woman.” Oh hell yeah. Reach in that cabinet and hand me that crowd pleaser. No not that one. The one labeled Sheila 6.9.
Hey, anybody hungry? Grab that Sushi Chef 1.2 while you are back there. We are about to get this party started!
Oh no! sensory overload….intro crashed…would you like to reopen? cancel. rebooting Randy.
Virtuosity (1995) – Just because I’m carrying around the joy of sacking your crappy film inside me, doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.
- What is this now? I’ve never heard of this…ohh…from the Director of Lawnmower Man! Is this the same universe?
- Dig this groovy music man. I actually really like this….it is chill…maybe one of my favorite opening credits…
- Characters come in singles and pairs. 01 11 00 10
- All business suits
- “Maybe it’s the uniforms”
- This world is Matrix’esq
- sadistic, dangerous…3 words that describe him
- What do we look for? His eyes? They look like mine? Did they model him after him?
- You got a rice on your face…no problem Gene Simmons of Kiss, or Miley Cyrus
- Busting through paper walls is not as impressive as drywalls.
- Poke my wound hole and I will derezz.
- Too much Neural information.
- Use the convicts to test the VR Trainer
- Sid 6.7 Sadistic, Intelligent, Dangerous
- haha. Denzel looks like Sideshow Bob
- 9 months off for good behavior. 17 years off 9 months.
- Give me my Chalk. I can use right now.
- Metallic Limb detected!
- He was in isolation. Not anymore. General population. Somebody is mad.
- New travels fast. So was he a real cop at some point
- oh…white power eh.
- That guy brought a shiv to a metal arm fight. He gonna lose.
- Denzel is a biter! A lover not a biter!
- How are those prisoners throwing out all that trash through those slots.
- Come get your boy!
- Sushi Chef 1.2. A cart for each version
- I can’t change what I am. I’m a 50 terabyte, self-evolving, neural network, double backflip off the high platform. I’m not a swan dive.
- Just a little notebook flirting.
- “Intriguing…can I write that down?”
- His wife and and kids are dead.
- Another chess Queen reference. Sacrifice the queen.
- She is interactive Clyde.
- Ahhh…Sheila 3.2 Brilliant…Grab her module and follow me.
- Gettin busy
- Just because I’m carrying around the joy of killing your family inside me doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.
- Daryll likes to watch…nah.
- Kicking Sheila 3.2 crystal under the table.
- This guy is thinking Weird Science…and Sid is thinking…I want to kill you.
- Duh…Its a new world Daryl
- Prison run. hoof hoof hoof
- Nanotech Synthetic.
- Mr. Barnes gets a full pardon if he catches Sid.
- So your virtual reality program comes to life and your go to move is to chip the felon and make a deal.
- That is a big brain needle.
- He kept his badge in Mothballs?
- Sid is always getting shit on his face and then licking it off. In VR world he could just lick it off..
- Oh it just got personal! Matthew Grimes killed my wife and daughter.
- Do synthetics not know how to go shopping for clothes off the rack? Do they always have to steal it from folks. yes
- Welcome to our dance club of “Come Hither” and Cameras
- Time for a Rave Symphony! What kind of instrument are you? I am a whimpering.
- Symphony of Scream! Time let very GnR
- Remember the Scream Scene. Louder.
- haha…the elevator bird.
- Shot him right in the back.
- He has to maintain glass mass.
- The Symphony of Collision!!! mu ahaha
- Our hero needs a phycologist. like 12 monkeys
- “Reach in that backseat and hand me that crowd pleaser.”
- Russel Crowe would have made a pretty good Joker
- Sid 6.9 is better.
- Matthew Grimes is a part.
- “That’s how I know…because I know.”
- My purple 150 dollar suit. Now interview me in my underwear.
- All these TVs need to be showing the news.
- Cameras are starting to pop up everywhere…we are almost here.
- Hey! It’s the Rumble Guy! Let’s get ready!
- Kapow…punch everything. Kapow! bum bum…Kapow…bum bum..Kapow
- That guy failed at crowd surfing.
- Sid 6.7 sure likes his human shields.
- what? he killed her?
- “Parker. This one’s for you”
- No arm. No problem. Pew Pew Pew
- When did Sid 6.7 have time to make a embroidered name tag?
- Death TV
- Ed did not enjoy being on Death TV
- Oh great…that was a bad plan…land him in a bunch of glass.
- That conversion process was way too slow.
- Sid can tell the difference between gravity or not.
- How did they fool him?
- Billy is not interested in letting him out.
- WTF Billy.
- So the whole reason for the metal arm was so he could stop that big metal fan.
- If you stand up. It is going to be very bad.
- Bombshop 6.7
Oh hi guy,
This week on Filmsack we are mining the very depths of Canadian Horror Entertainment … (exasperated breath) …. SAH-ree guys. I don’t know if I can do an intro this week. I’ve just been pretty bummed ever since I found out they canceled the Valentine’s Day Dance. I was really looking forward to you guys finally meeting my Canadian girlfriend.
Anywho, said “totally real Canadian girlfriend” left me a heart shaped box of what I can only assume is chocolates and a note that I am now going to read for the first time right here on the show:
“To whom it may concern, (always a good start)
You are invited to a Saturday night at you-know-who’s house where we will be celebrating the holy holiday of the horny… aka Valentines Day.”
“All Filmsack miners are welcome.” (that is miners with an ‘er’…not ‘or’…just to be clear.)
“The party will commence at sun down and will include all the Moosehead you can stomach and all the miners you can kiss.” (once again; that is miners with an ‘er’)
It continues, “We will be playing all of your beloved Canadian party games like Twister…. Pin the Axe in the miner…SAH-Ree the board game, Pranks that End in Death, Uno and everyone’s favorite Canadian game Bobbing for Weiners.” That’s Jokes!
“Looking forward to seeing you there. Yours truly. The one armed man.”
ok, turns out that was not from my actual Canadian Girlfriend… but this guy seems nice. So hey, would anybody like a piece of chocolate from my totally not a human heart in a heart shaped box that I am not going to even look at before offering you some. No? ok. and now for someone who has been to Canada and lived to sing a ballad about it..Randy.
My Bloody Valentine (1981) – Like getting one of them nasty conversation candy hearts but this one says Be Mined and now your dead. That’s Jokes!
- Bloody L.
- Meanwhile, down in the mines
- View askew
- That miner is a lady!
- No way does her hair and makeup stay like that…
- Stop stroking my breathing tube
- Oh no…he hates heart tattoos! Impaling we will go.
- Stop grab-assing you bunch of
- A hot time on Saturday Night!?
- I’ll give her my valentine! Well yeah…I mean it is Valentines…that is what you do.
- ohhh…the town is The Little Town with the big heart…cause of all the red meat.
- These miners are trouble….
- A love triangle!
- “Suck it in and zip it up!”
- First Valentine Dance in 20 years.
- “Hi Guy” – Ketchup head.
- TJ couldn’t make it on the west coast. He is the mayors son.
- Comes from the heart …what does that card say? Poetry.
- Where are they speeding off to after finding the heart?
- Stabbed his birdie finger.
- The Harbinger of Dooooom
- Down at the Union Hall flashback…tradition for over a 100 years.
- 7 Miners…5 below…2 supervisors above…1 man alive…but he was crazy!
- A warning from Harry…never hold the Valentines dance again.
- Sea Shanty…Harriett…Valentine Virgin name Harriet.
- What are you guys doing with a loose heart? Lady in her 30s
- oh…you said Be Mine…I thought you said Be Mined.
- Everybody: A box of candy! Nobody: Heart.
- Madame Mabell is dead!
- A little protein patrol.
- These guys all sound Canadian
- Everybody is a harmonica player.
- Take a look at my Hairy Warden…by court order.
- TJ vs Axle…the
- Cut down to here…slit up to there…I may not get out alive.
- Upside down heart…what does it mean!
- Something smells funny…nope…not my pipe…maybe it’s these hearts.
- Yelling at the screen…it’s right there! the big bloody dryer ya moron!
- Manniger Mines.
- Harry’s Back
- It will happen thrice…that is the worst lyric yet.
- His name is Jesse…
- Technically…it was heart failure.
- Durn Bartender and his meddling and warnings.
- Moosehead Beer
- Damn kids….Bartender…
- The Bartender just couldn’t get enough of his own joke and now he is mined.
- yay!. It’s just chocolates. ahhh…it’s Mabel
- While it would certainly hurt to bob for wieners.
- The favorite Canadian Mining Town game of bobbing for wieners was short lived.
- It’s yours…Keep it clean
- Howard makes me gag!
- Nothing creepy here…just a bunch of clothes on hooks.
- Like a bad game of Marco Polo…John….Sylvia…John…Sylvia…death!
- We work in the mines everyday…lets head down there during the party.
- Hoss…big boy Hoss.
- You know the rule…no women in the mine.
- This is the worst Tunnel of Love ever (ride down to the coalmine)
- Everybody hates Howard the beer snorting bafoon.
- These horny Canadians.
- Hey you guys!
- Cars: It is hard to get traction in this movie.
- Howard says that Harry Morgan is dead. Nobody knows that.
- He really screwed Harriet and Mike.
- Well there goes my Howard theory…like a sack of taters down a mine shaft.
- Axel or TJ Axel or TJ
- A shovel to an pick axe fight.
- How progressive…she ain’t no damsel in distress.
- Axel…why? Well here is a flashback to daddy being killed by Harry. His dad was the supervisor.
- Harry Ward…Gone Away…but he’ll be back.
- Ok…they got their own Ballad.
Ok Mr. Cole I’m going to ask you to relax while I attach these alligator clips to your “face fat” and then we’re just going to shove your “3-times-naked Bruce Willis Ass…ok…Will-Ass….” yep going to show you right into our Woody Woodpecker, cartoon inspired, “time tube.” Woo hoo.
Like a big ole naked wiener…covered in a condom… to insure your travels are safe. What’s that? You say you are good at remembering things…best not to remember this Mr. Cole. But don’t worry, it’s safe….like an MRI machine but it’s not an MRI machine in a basement and all of this is not just in your head in some sort of divergent reality on planet Ogo.
Alright, one more alligator clip. I think this one goes to your right nipple…nope nope… already got one there….this is your classic left nipple alligator clip situation…nom nom nom…and there..ok enough Monkey Business. Alright, hold onto your butts I’m firing up the time tube. Clear!
is he gone? ok, let’s go shopping! Randy, Colonics For Everyone!
Twelve Monkeys (1995) – asking the tough questions. What did you do with you time? Did you waste it on drugs? Women? This movie? Are you also divergent, friend?
- how many monkees?
- “…5 Billion People Will Die From A Deadly Virus in 1997…
…The Survivors Will Abandon The Surface of the Planet…
…Once Again the Animals Will Rule The World…”
- Excerpts from interview with clinically diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, April 12, 1990 – Baltimore County Hospital.
- Break out the accordion.
- Witness, the death of the man…into the eyes of old man Bruce Willis.
- Volunteers come back to the 7th Floor…or they get pardoned.
- Volunteer Duty!
- Let me put on my body condom.
- oh no. Christopher Plummer!
- We need a volunteer to head to the surface….don’t let the suit become compromised or you are not coming back.
- Hissing roach collection…and now there is a bear.
- That bear don’t seem hungry.
- So the end came during Christmas….
- …also collected…spider.
- Doves are good and it sounds like other birds as well. Owls.
- and lions…oh my.
- “We did it” – Red Monkey!
- I could do with 100% less Bruce Will-Ass
- 87645 (astrophysicists)
- 25 to life…you are going to hurt us…are you mister cole.
- Why don’t you sit down in the metal chair that is wired.
- TV Ball…can you see us?
- Yet among the myriad microwaves / the infrared messages / the gigabytes of ones and zeros / we find words, byte-sized now / tinier even than science / lurking in some vague electricity. / But if we but listen / we hear the solitary voice of that poet telling us / Yesterday this day’s madness did prepare / tomorrow’s silent; triumph or despair / Drink, for you know not whence you came, nor why. / Drink, for you know not why you go, nor where.
- Meanwhile, 1990
- See through lady’s raincoats
- He put 2 police officers in the hospital.
- Cole does not like to be asked about his ID. He gets agitated
- He was volunteered because he was a good observer. Got a tough mind.
- Need to go. Drooling.
- He thought it was Oct. It is April. He thought it was 1996. It is 1990. Oops
- South of France? I can’t go to South of France. I just need to make a telephone call.
- More scrubbing…everyone is always scrubbing Bruce Will-Ass
- They are always playing loud TV in the Asylum.
- Jones is doing the turtle…
- 5 thousand dollars….
- Don’t play the games…you are volunteering.
- plague of madness. Can’t let them call. Doctors discretion
- Anti-capitalist Pitt.
- He kept asking for shows that have already played….but the nurse change time.
- L.J. Washington. He doesn’t really come from outer space. Ogo. I am mentality divergent….when I stop going there…I will be well.
- “I don’t really come from outer space.” ….’Oh. L.J. Washington. He doesn’t really come from outer space.’….. “Don’t mock me my friend”
- “It’s a condition of mental divergence.” “I find myself on the planet Ogo.” “Part of an intellectual elite…preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto.” “But even though this is a totally convincing reality for me in every way, nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche.” “I am mentally divergent…in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities…that plague my life here.” “When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?”
- A board of intellects. Always a board of 6. With 2 enforcers.
- Dr. Cassandra (complex) Railly (french to mock/jest)
- Reoccurring nightmare of the death of who we assume are his parents when he was a child. His father is shot in an airport.
- oh!! I found a spider! He is my spider now!
- Crazy is Majority Rules.
- Why did he eat the spider?
- I’ve managed to contact certain underlings, evil spirits, secretaries of secretaries, and other assorted minions who will contact my father. And when my father finds out I’m in this kind of place, he’ll have them transfer me to one of those classy joints!
- Colonics For Everyone!
- My father is god. I worship my father. – Jeffery
- Monkey Business (Marx brothers)
- No more monkey business…let’s take it down.
- The real problem is polluting the timeline. We already destroyed everything else.
- haha…The My Pillow Guy wants him to go to the Keys. Foreshadowing of his final demise.
- You are the most bootiful woman I have ever seen….
- It is always a party of 5 against him. Party of 5.
- 4 year she has worked with the others.
- The guy who shot him in the airport is the guy from the asylum.
- Not a prob Bob.
- Haha…alligator clips are one way to make a connection to your face.
- Oculus symbol! Into the tube
- 6 Scientists.
- You failed again…this is not the 3rd quarter of 1996 dummies.
- Chicken little is sane and “Let’s go shopping is crazy.”
- Jose! They sent Jose back as well….More Bruce Will_ass.
- ok…so was there just a short hop into the 1st world war?
- So the scientist have failed a lot sending people back in time.
- Now the radio is telling him to go to the Florida Keys.
- He went underground when he was 8.
- Little 9 year old Ricky Nueman boy cried wolf.
- The time tunnel is a cartoon idea…Woody Woodpecker.
- I love this air. I love this music.
- The Army of the Twelve Monkeys
- She had a chance to run….
- No sir old bob…is he here…is he there…does he exist in time.
- It’s in the tooth…I fooled ’em…I got no teeth!
- He beats him up like a monkey. We all just a bunch of monkeys..
- haha…All I see are dead people! He said the thing!
- Do you recognize Pig Face. Pig Face!! FAA…
- Jeffery Goines is a Judas! You Judas!
- She is a doctor…of the head! not the leg.
- He loves seeing the sun.
- Maybe he is Jeffery Newman.
- They lowered a monkey down the hole. The monkey had a roast beef sandwich.
- You dropped your gun!
- Maybe she is the crazy one
- Goines thinks she knows everything he is going to do
- cracked up whore and crazy dentist
- she left the message
- She doesn’t know the future…but she thinks she does.
- Vertigo is always changing to the viewer.
- …and now he is confusing “The Birds” It was a Hitchcock double feature!
- Well it’s too late now. He released them all!
- She mentioned she had seen him before. Was it in the picture she was researching for her book?
- It is always the same movie. It always happens the same. But each time we see it different?
- Reincarnated. She can still save us all. She can tell him when he is a boy and fix it.
- Jones is my name….she is in insurance. She insures the future always ends.
- This film has a lot of nods to the french
- Numbers, 5 (goodness) number of deaths/amount Jeffery asks for, 6 (incomplete) 6 in the past/6 in the future, 7(complete) floor of the travelers (heaven?), 12(double incomplete!)
- Goines is introduces as just playing around. Games.
Hey, thanks guys for meeting me here at Rusty’s early morning bar and grill. Ibbott, go ahead and order another drink. it’s 9AM Mountain time and you got Saturday night at your house to do. Randy, would you like some wings? Scott, stop it…that’s gross.
Anywho, It’s been 11 years and 500 hundred episodes…. and you know, it’s very hard for me to say this, but at one time, you guys were the best. Maybe still are. But nothing lasts forever. Hard as it is to hear. We aren’t the future anymore. Unfortunately for us, we’re part of the past.
As I see it, if we keep this life up, the only way this thing ends, for all of us, is in a sack, in a hole, in the ground and no one giving a shit. Now, if that is the way I am supposed to go out, I can live with that. For me. But what I can’t live with, and won’t live with, is taking you with me.
So, it was a good run, Ibbott go ahead and order another drink. Randy, that is an unhealthy amount of wings. Scott, stop it….that’s gross.
Alright, well I just saw Harrison Ford slip into the backseat of my Ford Pickup Truck outside. I’m not sure if he has some new intel on an upcoming Indiana Jones movie he wants me to sack with my new twitch stream team or if he is just confused because he thinks its his truck. Because you know, Ford in a Ford.
Seriously Randy, no more wings! Do you want me to open up your meat shirt and show you your heart, cause you will be sad, oh so sad!
Happy 500 sacks everybody! Booby slave! Booby slave. Grab me my Mingo phone…I want to call Flash Gor-don to tell him all about it!
The Expendables 3 (2014) – In the movie’s own words “I hear this movie killed more people than the plague.” also “How much we getting paid for this?” “Not Enough For Bruce Willis” #500
- It’s a train! Choo Choo!
- Armored Prison Transport
- Put on the lucky ring
- Hannibal Lectured his ass.
- Wesley “Grady” Snipes
- Snipes hates that portrait!
- “Your Dude’s Tripping.”
- Ramming Speed.
- Who sets up their prison fort at the end of the prison transport.
- You put the ending of your movie at the beginning.
- A guy named Church.
- Guys…where are our guys…Hammer…Butchman…gone…damn.
- Why did he blow up the copter?
- “I hear you killed more people than the plague.”
- Tax Evasion.
- Dolph is a sore loser
- 5 to 22.
- That jingling time…your tags up there…jingling…jingle ling
- 1 mistake. 8 Years. Place called Swaziland. Failed Assassination. – Doc
- 49 Pontiac…
- Why does the inside of this plane look like Twitch Studio
- Meanwhile, Mogadishu
- He’s good..shutup.
- They give Wesley Snipes the best jump stunts.
- Shipping Container Ride! Weee get in.
- /me screams “Stonebanks!”
- Told ya Crews…10 seconds…time to mow the lawn.
- “How much we getting paid for this?” “Not Enough” Obviously..the operation cost is through the roof.
- Down at the Port. What kind of firepit facility are they driving through?
- Yes…we do weapons and firepits.
- Make Room for Caesar! Huge black guy in a boat.
- What pistol is Stathum shooting…the whole scream is bouncing.
- Why did he shoot Crews in the ass…but then the chest.
- You dropped the bomb on me.
- Did Stallone have a stroke?
- Meanwhile in Moscow.
- Time to put together a new team.
- It all ends “In a hole in the ground.”
- Wesley Snipoes
- “We’ve been (in) the mud, the Shit and the blood.” – Jason
- Gibson bought the painting because he could.
- Meanwhile, Vegas.
- Is that the big dipper? We got to turn around.
- Close quarter combat.
- Rhonda Rhow-zee
- I need a Job. All I know how to do is kill people…and I do that very well.
- Sponsored by Ford…parked in an empty parking lot. With Harrison Ford in the back seat. How on the nose. Ford in the back seat of a Ford.
- Put a Ford in your Ford.
- Snipes eats all the screen.
- Standard issue single seater motorcycles for all the Expendables.
- you better be right…ba-bam
- This ain’t 1985…you can’t just go in shooting.
- A squad is like a family…you know what I mean…and my brother betrayed me…in case you didn’t get the subtle drop.
- A mark on Cain…like tattoo…not to mark him…but to protect him.
- haha! “Hurry up, it’s boring” – Arnold.
- now they are the Deletables.
- “I’ll open up your meat shirt and show you your heart.”
- The Hauge…
- You didn’t check him for watches.
- How did he get his email address? “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Do you know who he is working for? and who he is working for?
- Time to get the crew back together.
- I don’t have any friends. But other than the friends issue.
- gogo…no galgo…
- Christmas is coming…but it is July.
- Morons Need Friends.
- The tall one doesn’t like me.
- Walking the river of rocks.
- “Sally don’t like it.” – Snipes
- PipBoy come on…jam it.
- You didn’t charge it! It’s down to 9%.
- Why aren’t they killing that Nanny Cam that Gibson has setup.
- Get to the ground floor….get to the roof…do it yourself….Get to the choppa.
- Yeah…that is fair…Stallone has been running around for about an hour…he just shows up…wanting to fight.
- For sure is going to have to impale him..that is how this works.
- I guess not…looks like
- “What about the Hague… I am the Hague.”
- He dead….wait a beat…he alive!
- You could have skipped the demented part
This Sunday… it’s Thunderdome Live. Where you don’t want to miss when 2 men enter. 1 man leaves.
Hey, is this going to be like that one time when one of the men who enters is not really a man at all but some kind of grinning boy’s head sitting atop a man-body and then when he starts losing… his little person manager hops into the dome in the middle of the fight and starts yammering in some broken English he learned from Vinyl Records in his Circus train car…. only to be interrupted by yet a fourth individual who enters the dome of thunder to further the discussion on who runs the place…. all the while no “man leaves?” Cause that was some real partisan based pig shit right there.
Anywho, This Sunday, it’s Thunderdome Live!… Where apparently no rules apply….. Even though everyone is chanting the one damn rule.
Tickets available at the box office… if you can convince post modern Alfred Hitcock to sell ’em to ya. God I hate this job. Maybe I will see if I can get a job as an elevator operator. I can do that….Pushing a few buttons all day….ooooohh…Conan Style?…no thanks, I don’t do the cranks. That is just jerking time, Randy
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985) – 2 movies enter. 1 Man Leaves. “Hearing Wonky. Sounds like an order.”
- Do you have gas? I need gas.
- Funky music is funky. Hey! That is the lady that sings the thing!
- Double barrelled credits. Coming at ya!
- One of the Living! Yeah Yeah Yeah-oooooh.
- Before Drones…there were shaky helicopter cams.
- It is the outback! Didgeridoo
- Buzzed poor ole Charles Ingalls of the Outback
- That monkey is not pleased.
- Nooo…it’s Mad Max Beyond Covered Camel Caravan
- That monkey left him his boots. Also,you really shouldn’t be driving without your shoes on.
- Well they wasted no time getting to Bartertown.
- Football pads are in high demand.
- H2O is my go! What’s a little fallout eh?!
- Pelts for 2 hours of woman.
- Nothing to trade…nothing in bartertown.
- I didn’t know Alfred Hitchcock ran Bartertown…The doorman.
- 24 hours of your life in trade for your shit.
- That be a lot of weapons. Humorous amounts. Is he going to catalog that stuff? Does he get a ticket!?
- “House of Good Deals”
- Elevator operator. I can do that. Push a few buttons….ooooohh…Conan Style…no thanks cranks.
- Sexy Saxophone. Play something Ton Ton…something tragic.
- But he’s just a raggedy man.
- Water…Fruit? Death.
- Beaten with his own whip.
- Rule 1: Kept it Secret who you work for. Rule 2: Fair Fight. Rule 3: To The Death
- Underworld…where Bartertown gets its power. Pig Shit. Methane fuel.
- Master Blaster. Little Master…Big one Blaster. They run Underworld. Keep the Master. Kill the Blaster.
- I don’t got no experience with Methane. You can shovel shit can’t you?
- Pig Killer…Life Sentence.
- 12 Pounds of explosives.
- No Trade in Underworld. Not Shit. Energy!
- Who Run Bartertown Embargo. You Know who.
- What if the power company called occasionally and asked you who ran your local town.
- The big one don’t like loud noises.
- Now who runs Barter Town.
- If you are about a head short then add a head.
- Thunderdome. Hand to Hand.
- Meanwhile down at the Atomic Cafe.
- “Hearing Wonky. Sounds like an order.”
- Master Blaster. We want Thunderdome.
- Thunderdome…Live! I wonder what that sign was like before the last day.
- Welcome to another Edition of Thunderdome!
- 2 Men enter. 1 Man Leaves to avoid the folly of war.
- Ladies and Gentlemen. Boys and Girls. Dying time is here.
- Hey…you didn’t say anything about bungies.
- The audience is counting the blows.
- The whistle don’t work if you can’t blow it. Oh you blew it.
- haha…Chainsaw is worthless….pig shit!
- Whistled dead. Uh oh. The monster with the Boy’s Face.
- It was totally part of the deal.
- No Not Master!!
- 2 men enter…1 man leave…you know the rules
- Technically…3 men entered.
- Bust a deal and face the wheel.
- All laws must have rhythm.
- Look here Vanna…this wheel was not the deal.
- Are there any good prizes on the wheel?
- Auntie’s Choice…
- nooo! Not the Gulag! Nooo…What’s The Gulag? GooLag
- Ride a horse backwards across the wasteland with a mascot head?
- They dipped Master into the pig shit.
- Send the Monkey!
- That poor horse just wanted some water.
- That is more monkey ass than I wanted to see.
- That Horse looks thirsty
- The wasteland is trying to eat him!
- Damn monkey just scared me.
- So do monkeys not get thirsty?
- Apparently, I only remember parts of Mad Max Beyond Thunder-dome.
- This is like 2 movies in 1
- 2 movies enter. 1 Movie Leaves
- It is Captain Morgan? Walker?
- Some lord of the flies shit.
- Delta Fox X-ray. I don’t think they know how tech works.
- Children of Dead Tech and Toys
- What a way to wake up. Good thing they tied his leg.
- Chorus of kids.
- We got it mouth to mouth.
- That is some weird post modern TV. At least it is widescreen.
- We don’t need the knowing. We can live here.
- High Scrapers and Video. All the knowing they have lost.
- Tomorrow-morrow Land. Sky Raft.
- Haha! Captain Walker and Mrs Walker.
- Bye-De-Bye. Don’t worry…we will be back.
- Well yeah…now he looks like Walker since you cut his hair and dressed him up.
- You kept it real good. You ain’t been slack.
- Follow me says War-Boy
- The time is now! We got the wind at our backs! C’mon! oh…perhaps another time then.
- The second half of this movie may be some of the best of George Miller.
- That is just jerking time.
- Language is the first victim of the apocalypse.
- He used the boom-stick.
- I am the guy who keeps Mr. Dead in my pocket.
- The kid who wakes up Max after the gun-frontation is speaking pretty good English. In fact…they all started losing their weird accent.
- I can’t decide between laughing and being thrilled.
- He holds his own…and then I holds him.
- Everybody know the Sarlacc Pit gonna eat ya!
- She has a tiny globe for a map…that is a horrible map.
- Bartertown is our only chance.
- This is jerking time.
- Once a pig thief always a pig theif.
- I don’t want to die in Pig Shit
- and down the corn shoot!
- The turnabout chase.
- Who runs Bartertown? Apparently no one! This place is a disaster.
- This is more pig assholes than I am comfortable with.
- Bartertown. Where you gonna run. Where you gonna hide? Now get me my jet car!
- Ha! Master must have been in the traveling circus when the apocalypse came about. Look how snazzy in his snaz suit
- Great…the only language recording that survived is French.
- Ha! More jump moments than I remember.
- So many stunts.
- Safari Kid
- This is so confusing. Why does Gyro Pilot not recognize Max from Road Warrior? Oh…cause he is the same actor. 2 different characters.
- Max would have not been able to jump that far away.
- Raggedy man. Goodbye Soldier!
- This ain’t one bodies tell.