Dear Family, just an update on my job search so far. As you know it is difficult to find a job for us Aboriginals in British occupied Australia during the 1800s so you can imagine I had high hopes when I came across Mr. Marston’s newspaper ad for a manservant on his ranch. However, since taking the job, I have had to adjust my expectations to match the reality of manservant.
Anywho, A Yank showed up today to shoot dingoes with his sharp-shooting gun and he has the biggest mustache you have ever seen. You wouldn’t believe this thing! You could hide a couple of Baby Eating Dingoes and a Wallaby up in there….. and if that wasn’t enough facial hair for your Cheeto-Shaped-Grub Acid Trip Nightmares, then the fact that he has 2 more mustaches on his face surely will, one above each eye. It’s enough to make you want to go cliff diving with no water! Oh, that reminds me. How’s the baby? Too soon?
Well I have to go. It is time to serve Mr. Marston and the Yank their dinner. I hope they choke. Mr. Marston beats me and the Yank is giving me eyes that are saying “Before you make love to me. You have to say two words” How about No. There I only needed one.
Ok, Love you, and as always Didgeridoo and Kangaroo Poo.
No animals were harmed in the making of this intro. I mean…why would I even say that! We totally harmed the animals. Randy.
Quigley Down Under (1990) – Before you make love to me. You have to say two words. “You mean Kangaroo Shit?” or Like a Gun Butt to the scroat… I can wait.
- Down Undah
- Newman Music…got to be.
- Putting metal in leather. The Leather and metal show.
- Drag your finger on a map down to Australia!
- Taking the Miss Liberty across the ocean from California
- Fremantle, Western Australia…the wild west of Australia.
- Gun Butt to the testicles! That’ll fix your hurry up.
- from Wyoming
- That is 2 testicles blows in under 5 minutes.
- Look out Roy! She ain’t no Damsel in distress. She is just a Damsel in a Mess.
- Marston sent for you.
- Crazy Cora
- This music brings me joy. There is a lot of it.
- Some beautiful shots.
- The British. My old rival!
- British bring in the cattle thieves and 2 deserters.
- Irish can’t do the job?
- Deep cut British jokes.
- God made Australia last.
- Pthlll…that is alot of dust…
- Took him 3 months on a boat getting there.
- Legendary Sharp. Lever-Action Breach Loader. Usual barrel length’s 30 inches. This one has an extra four. It’s converted to us a special .45-calibre, 110-grain metal cartridge. with a 540-grain-paper-patched bullet. It’s fitted with double set triggers and a vernier sight. It is marked up to 1200 yards. This one shoots a mite further.
- Whitey in a bucket.
- Whitey…keep on riding.
- Dirt blow and a weather vane! Why it’s almost cheatin!
- Everybody is dirty…soooo dirty
- Trespassing. Get shot. Steal the cattle. Get shot. be a woman. Get shot
- A ranch full of lookie-loos
- Hired to shoot dingos
- really hired him to kill the natives.
- nobody knocks me out of my own house.
- “You forgot the gold.”
- Leave some water and you can have the gold or the knife to the belly.
- Don’t flee in a straight line from a sharp shooter. I’m a shart shooter.
- “I wish people would quit hitting me in the head.”
- Sleep during the day. Walk in the night.
- I can’t tell you the number of times I have almost died in the outback, only to be nursed back to health by the local natives. Didgeridoo!
- “You mean Kangaroo Shit?”
- Eat the grubs! Cheetos!
- They they teaching and learning.
- Comanches were just Drunk Indians. But she smothered Roy Jr. Too late.
- “you mean if you practiced a lot. No.”
- Brutal. Pushing people off the cliffs.
- Marston’s Men are everywhere.
- Oh great…the Dingos are going to eat her baby!
- Dingoes love babies….nom nom nom.
- Uh oh…she has a history of hushing babies to death. Better let the Dingo have him.
- Dingoes gotta eat.
- You forgot about the window in the roof! The hole in the rooof
- Oh man…when all else fails…drop some shit on the guys head like home alone.
- Like shooting Quigley’s in a turned upside down boat.
- I give up! Hey Quigley
- Who shot Klaus’ Mom! Those son of britches!
- Everywhere Quigley goes…misery follows.
- Ride with me to the Gap
- He got her the dress!
- She had to give up the baby! But Roy and her and the baby!
- Crazy Crazy Run Quigley.
- 200 Pounds in Gold. Reward. For killing Quigley
- He turned Scottie into a note!
- Nobody sleeps! He is the Quigley in the night.
- I think Tom Selleck is doing his own stunt horse riding.
- This rock is covering me just fine.
- Brophy! Run! Too late. Brophy got wood.
- How many lives does he have in that mustache?
- Marston likes to make a show of things.
- Are you stupid? Don’t give Popeye the spinach…don’t give hulk the gamma…don’t
- Some men are born in the wrong century. I was born on the wrong continent.
- This ain’t Dodge City…and you ain’t Bill Hickock.
- You know he ain’t dead…he gonna shoot you in the back dummy.
- By god. I am going to get naked right here….
- Time to fight the British again?
- That is a bit of a dust up.
- I told my friends what you did. We came as Quigley as we could.
- Aboriginal Jeeves manservant left as Quigley as he came.
- What’s in a name. Roy Cobb or Matthew Quigley
- Before you make love to me. You have to say two words. Matthew Quigley.
Oh man, you guys won’t believe all the vintage crap I found at an estate sale over the weekend after the little old lady down the street passed away. Let’s see. I got pack of Virginia Slims, $140 dollars worth of vulgar underwear, One of them old school corded phones with 9 foot of curly cord and my best find; a case of Newman’s Own salad dressing from 1989. Oh man that was good year for Salad Dressing…. and vulgar underwear!
Anywho, I’m exhausted after all that shopping so I’m still in bed this morning. Right now I’m in my vulgar underwear smoking Virginia Slims and guzzling down Newman’s Own salad dressing. Sacrifices were made on the old grocery shopping this week. Corners were cut! Also, good thing this is an audio only podcast or you guys might see some Dunaway Thigh. hahaha
ahh, crap…spilt my Newman’s Own…no worries… I will just clean up with these old rags I have lying around and toss them into that pile of oily rags on the floor. Better get rid of this cigarette too. Toss.
Alright, so…This week on Filmsack we take the scenic elevator all the way up to the Promenade Room to sack the classic….(sniff sniff) hey do you guys smell something? It smells like smoke. Probably nothing. Where was I…oh yeah…we take the scenic elevator all the way…(sniff sniff) that is definitely smoke. OH NO! My rag pile!
Randy, Randy, fetch me my 9 foot “cor-ded phone so I can call Paul New-mon! Save meeeee! or call Steve McQueen to save me! Oh no the 89! Randy
The Towering Inferno (1974) – Like 140 dollars of vulgar underwear. I only needed 15 minutes but we got over 165. Oh good the Navy is here.
- 2 hours and 44 minutes! Did Zach Snyder cut this!?
- This music is epic. What is this helicopter up to?! That had to be a pretty new Helicopter in 1974.
- Duncan has their own helicopter? “We got to get these donuts to the people!”
- -Note To those who give their lives so that others might live–
to the Fire Fighters of the World —
this picture is gratefully dedicated.
- Skyscraper of fire!
- He seems pleased as punch to be approaching the city in his Helio-chopper.
- Yeah Jurassic Park totally stole this movie’s vibe.
- You know there is an old saying that, uh, “No matter how hot it gets up there during the day, there’s not….(Chorus) A damn thing to do at night.”
- Urban Renewal program. 1974
- Floor 79!
- Doug is a busy man! But not too busy for Looooooove
- Doug has 140 dollars of vulgar underwear!
- This movie is 2 hours and 44 minutes because they have to count out the change. 25…30…50…OMG!
- Dude! I want some of those headphones with the telescoping antennas.
- Mommy is deaf and daddy is dead…mom don’t party no more.
- Would someone get those G12’s already!
- Uh oh. They let the smoke out.
- 81st and above is residential…unless you have an office with a suite!
- That is some angry electronics
- The Juice is loose!
- naked Dunaway Thigh.
- “Give me a pair of dikes.”
- It is Number 2 with a giant pair of scissors.
- Uh oh…Son-In-Law of Mr. Duncan did the wiring contract!
- “Fire…in this building!!”
- Delay that party for a month!
- Oil soaked rags on a table under faulty wiring box with faulting wiring under a high volume air vent. Woooosh.
- Everybody is mixing business with pleasure.
- The house band suuucks!
- Burnt Gibbins..Stop Drop and Roll! Did they not know that in 74? Use the ugly drapes!
- I ain’t worried about no fire in a utility closet on 81! Now get on your smoking jacket and get up here.
- The Glass Tower!
- Sprinklers are not working on 81. Why not?
- Keep the plans on 79….
- 7th floor is high as firefighters can fight fires.
- Uh oh. He promised dinner would not be delayed.
- Is Fred Astaire legit trader or is he a grifter?
- uh oh…that fire done blew up
- They saved millions on the budget but at what cost! what cost!
- We are going down down the scenic elevators
- Too late…we already got goobers going down the service elevators!
- Pull down that ceiling before it falls down. Right Cappy!
- If this movie has taught me anything…it is that humans in 1974 are very flammable
- Wagner doing it with his secretary and ignoring the phone.
- You make love to a girl and there is no visible marks?
- Only 12 at a time in the scenic elevator
- Duuude. Don’t open the door.
- Good thing Robert Wagner is wearing his smoking jacket.
- Who switches off the phone going out! Phones used to suck!
- She always wanted to die in bed. You know you don’t have to sit in bed. and burn.
- He used to run 100 in 10 flat.
- Dan is on fire!!! That is a pretty damn cool scene with him running and burning
- Oh…I don’t think he is going to make it.
- There is a lot of naked lady thigh in this movie
- Oh man…never want to make that decision. Burn or jump.
- That is one sweaty juice.
- My sister! Where’s Angela?!
- Phew. He saved the kitty!
- Oh wow…Paul Newman with that upper body strength! I bet that is how he makes his dressing!
- Uh…did they not turn off the gas lines? morons
- 81st floor. Shopping, Vulgar underwear, Secretary Gifts and FIRE TO THE FACE! Don’t worry we will hose you down and put you out with some of these vulgar drapes. You dead.
- This building is made out of fire and explosions
- I don’t want anymore boomers telling me I stay on my phone too much after seeing this movie. Always on the phone!
- Navy is always here to help.
- We will just trot right upstairs…79 floors of trotting.
- 135 (promenade!) Fire Door is blocked by a mixing wheelbarrow of concrete! Stupid subcontractors!
- Billy…these ladies are your problem now…Out! Ceiling man!
- “I’m gonna fall…I know I’ll fall.” Then you go first…so you don’t take none of us with you…”me and my stupid mouth.”
- The rookie made it! Just like in training! He dead
- Freight Elevator on 60
- Shadow puppets with the kids
- Roger is a dick. Stupid Alan Quartermain
- The bartender is from Sanford and Son? Julio
- Roger is a lush!
- She’s on to you. There is no Anaheim Power. He is a con man with a heart of gold. That is his real value
- That helicopter was a big ole fail….Here…let me throw some helicopter gas on this fire.
- I won the “get the hell out of this inferno” lottery. Copter go bad. Fine…I will take the freefall elevator.
- Ain’t that old couple from the Poseidon Adventure?
- We need another woman! No…not you Quartermain.
- Uh…they could have done better with communicating about that main line being shot into the room.
- This fire for sure does not want that particular group of people to escape. Scenic Elevator
- I would say about 11. He says 12 people in that elevator
- Flaker! Flaker!
- I love the “I can’t” I’m doing it lady.
- Paul Newman’s son did not inherit his daddy’s upper body strength
- As if lowering an elevator by copter wasn’t stressful enough…let’s hang the rookie off the side.
- haha..how do I get back down? Ohhh shit.
- What number are you?
- Water Tanks 2 floors above
- Get off! This is my chair!!
- uh oh…the Senator didn’t make it. and there goes Alan Quartermain.
- Carlos wants to tie himself up to the 29
- I love how they didn’t even cut to the Dad when the son-in-law took his death dive.
- They need more of those Asbestos suits.
- 5 minutes to go.
- Paul Newman and Steve McQueen have similar eyes.
- oh shit…they really made the fire angry…
- Some of them lost faith in the plan and untied themselves….guess they abouts to go out the window.
- Oh no! Not Carlos! and the 29!!
- Bobbing for Bob
- The fire is like…RETREAT! IT IS THE WATER!
- Hahaha! It is not lost on me that Fred Astaire is grasping a lamp post on the ground while in the “rain down” of the water tower.
- Why didn’t they do that to begin with. They should have woken up the structural engineer a lot sooner.
- She ded…but her cat is now yours. Sucka! You got the long con.
- Now Mr. Duncan will be a powerful force for good against poor subcontracting.
- Kind of a shrine to all the bullshit in the world.
- Body count less than 200.
- Predicts over 10,000 in one of these fire traps.
Welcome to that most wretched lair of villainy, The internet. A series of pneumatic tubes that lead into the homes, apartments, businesses and back alleys of our lives. Do I know what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Oh yeah….you better believe I do. I’m the tube man.
Hey Billy how are you enjoying yourself so far on Bring Your Kid to Work Day. I bet you didn’t know your old man was so important didja! Yep, Operating the tubes is an important job Billy! It’s how this town keeps moving. It’s not just the taxis up above, it’s all the guys like your dad working down below too. Watch your hands Billy…you don’t want to get sucked up into one of them tubes.
Yep, pretty important business down here Billy…oh look! An incoming message! Careful, that one almost got’cha Billy! Hmmm…looks like it is a message from the boss up top.
“Dear Tube man,” Hey that’s your old man Billy! “Due to recent technological advances your position has been eliminated. Signed, The Shadow.”
Why that son of bitch Billy! He’s firing us. The nerve! and he didn’t even do us the courtesy of doing it in person. Which is fine I suppose…he’s kind of a freak anyways…always hiding behind furniture and laughing maniacally like a 5 year old who thinks you can’t see him. I can see your shadow dumbass…
What’s that…what am I doing Billy? Well I’ll tell you what I am doing Billy…I’m finishing off this Peking Duck your mom sent us for lunch and I’m mustering up a special delivery for the boss. The moon is shining….but the ass is drippy. Oh yeah….we are about to drop a bomb on this town! Suck this Baldwin!
What? You guys didn’t stay for the post credit scenes setting up the ongoing cinematic universe of second rate comics characters? Spoilers. Randy?
The Shadow (1994) – I dreamed I tore the skin off my face and I was still watching this movie. “To the Sanctum!!”
- I am the da sha-duh
- Flute tone goes up! Love the flute in adventure…
- Add shadow to this font.
- Opium Fields Tibet!!
- Hey! It’s the guys who are in everything!
- You murdered 3 of our men.
- Tiny Poppy Fields!
- Them are some nasty nails. what does he do with those nails.
- Alec Baldwin on Saturday Night Live Tibet edition. Always gets a laugh.
- long haired Baldwin gets the ladies.
- Baldwin is one hairy dude in this movie.
- You call that a temple?
- The clouded mind sees nothing! COBRA!
- We have drums…we have bells….we have the child.
- Man’s voice in a boys body.
- You know what evil lurks in the hearts of men.
- Silky Pants Baldwin….right to the thing meat…that is one angry dagger
- Yeah I love this music…even if it has been done before.
- “Am I in hell?” “Not yet”
- The price of redemption for Cranston was to take up man’s struggle against evil. The Tulku taught him to cloud men’s minds, to fog their vision through force of concentration, leaving visible the only thing he can never hide – his Shadow.
Thus armed, Cranston returned to his homeland, that most wretched lair of villainy we know as — NEW YORK CITY!!
- 7 years later
- Are you guys Sereal?
- Concrete boot
- Chuckles in the night
- Duke killed a cop. Duke is randomly shooting shit like duke do.
- What would Duke Do? Shoot up the place. Put your Dukes!
- You have to confess Duke!
- Hey! He has on a mask! How progressive…too bad it doesn’t cover his nose.
- He has learned to be a marksman. Unlike his lackies in Tibet.
- The Shadow takes a cab.
- I saved your life…it now belongs to me.
- “The sun is shining” Agent says “But the ice is slippery” Response
- The Shadow Knows. Muhahaha
- You get saved. You get a ruby red ring. You get an assignment. The Sun is shining…but the ice is slippery.
- All this laughing is giving me a headache!
- 2 weeks in a row! House band!
- Rich playboys doing rich boy things.
- “Why am I talking to the back of your neck” – Johnathan Winters
- After the war…he disappeared for 7 years. 7 years in Tibet?
- A task force on him and into the shadow to do his best jedi mind control trick.
- She is strange. She hears voices!
- My cousin Harry…I could read his mind
- She can read minds and he is a mind manipulator…gonna be a problem. Who’s mind fu is stronger?
- Peking Duck.
- It’s dangerous for me moe. for me…me moe mo me
- Alf’s family dad!
- Random truck man drops off artifact. Solid silver….get to it Nelson.
- The Emperor of Mankind…Temujin. 8 centuries prior almost conquered the world. KHAN!
- Nelson…whatever you do ..don’t be a Neelix
- Weak minds…noooo…Yes my Khan
- Khan is a shadow’ish
- Oysters…I get a rash from Oysters
- When are you coming down to see my beryllium sphere
- Margo…you don’t return my calls anymore.
- Dad is color blind…red / green kind
- She could sense what she was feeling.
- “You are making a record of my destination.” -Khan…and he don’t like it.
- The shadow has at least one officer at his employ. ring
- Pneumatic Tubes all over town! Special delivery!
- Hard to trace…but not impossible.
- “To the Sanctum”
- Murder at the Natural Museum.
- Shiwan Khan. Descendant of Khan. The last one.
- Ying Ko! I don’t know what you are talking about.
- Looking for a partner.
- Insists on paying for the Bourbon.
- Khan’s troops were already in the city in a penthouse.
- The Metal is Bronzium….the stuff the universe is formed of. Xianqing…birthplace of the world.
- Cellular implosion sub …. atomic bomb!
- Her daddy is building the device
- That tapestry is alive!!
- Reinhardt Lane.. astral project..say it again….Reinhardt Lane…
- Llama Cigs. I’d climb a mount for a Llama. Smoke rings!
- “Yes my Khan.”
- He is always late for his dinner date.
- He is the commissioner.
- Her father is working on a gov’t project for the war machine!
- Your minds tricks don’t work on me.
- He goes to great effort to hide himself…but then gives himself away by laughing. He is like a 5 year old hiding.
- Meanwhile down at the Federal Building in a box marked War Dept
- Margo Lane….Margo Lane….
- Just whisper my name…over and over….and get them to do the thing.
- “To the Sanctum!!”
- Geez man. He is in full gear…and I think they already know where the Sanctum is.
- “To the Rectum”
- Nice tie
- Besides, you know I a gonna stop ya.
- “Oh that knife.”
- Never mastered the Knife
- How conspicuous. Tail ’em Moe
- That side car
- It’s just an empty lot boss
- She can’t forget it!
- Face off! I am him! He is me!
- Her dream. Naked on the beach of the south seas. Horny dream. His dream. I dreamed I tore the skin off my face and I was someone else underneath.
- You are like reading a book…
- Psychically I am very well endowed.
- USS Texas likes your dress toots…time to take a dive. Bobby got down. ouch.
- Claymore…you idiot
- He sure takes a lot of damage to his shoulders
- uh…that is not how holes work…these suction would never allow you.
- she can read minds…but he has to mime “turn the wheel?”
- His power kind of sucks.
- The butler is bringing coffee upstairs…nope downstairs
- Khan built the Bomb
- Calls to newspapers and such.
- Hey hid the whole Hotel Monolith! You fantastic bastard.
- He hypnotized the entire city.
- Betcha…Didja Didja…Betcha
- 2 hour timer
- They leave in 1 hour via Aeroplane
- The Shadow Switch Board Pneumatic Operator with invisible ink stamper.
- Calling all agents of the shadow.
- So weird…the makeup on Alec Baldwin. Bigger nose and bushier brows.
- Animated shadow.
- Can you tell if he is mad at me?
- Love how they turn Tim Curry into a mobster with a tommy gun.
- The Shadows only weakness is a flashlight and anything really…he ain’t phased or nothing. Just hard to see.
- Coward. Chicken. Sissy. Fight like a man.
- Claymore is a slobbering fool…hahahah
- Uneven Floors also a foil…and Daggers with Attitudes…pretty much anything.
- I’m gonna go hide in my forefathers Sarcophagus.
- Well…there’s this guy…I’ll tell ya later.
- It is all mirrors.
- The rolling ball of doom. Ha! The ball is upstairs? how did it do that?
- This is some bad 60s era batman shit.
- Oh what the hell…it is usually green…cause he is colorblind! Noooo
- You are in a house of mirrors!
- Shake it up Baldwin.
- The commissioner is a lush.
- Did he lobotomize Khan? Curious.
- I’m babe Ruth!
- Stupid solid soundtrack
Hold on a second guys, I have to make a quick phone call. Just a little upcoming party planning business.
ok…let’s see 1-800-Big-Ole-Teeth…hmm…that seems like too many digits. but what the hell. Ok…it’s ringing.
“Oh hello, is this Gary Busey? Oh good. Listen I am calling on behalf of an interested group who saw your spread in the July ’92 issue of Playboy. Yeah the one where you were dressed up in drag as your alter ego Mary Busey. Oh, you don’t remember that? That’s ok. Nobody does.
Anywho, we would like to offer you a job. What’s the job? Well, it involves you reprising your Mary Busey role and popping out of a cake for about 100 horny sailors to gawk at you while hooting and hollering obscenities and offering to pleasure you.
What’s that? You have two rules. One. You don’t do cocaine…. and Two. you don’t do cocaine, anymore. Well ok, I don’t really know what that means. But is that a yes? oh, You’ll think about it. Perfect. I’ll check back with you later this week.
What’s that? Do we have any other jobs available? Not that I know of but I could…oh you do some cooking. You have a specialty called “Krill flavored Bouillabaisse?” based role you once played in a Steven Seagal movie. Oh, what’s in that? Oh…gross..no. gross.
Listen I REALLY got to go but I am going to transfer you over to the guy who handles all the odd jobs. He’ll tell you “all about the time.” > Randy.
Under Siege (1992) – “I have 2 rules. One, I don’t watch Seagal movies, and 2 I lie about not watching Seagal movies.”
- Time to cook up some action on the USS Tommy Lee Jones
- Man. Do movies sound this good anymore?
- Drones make these fly-by shots look so much better today.
- Where are your whites? I got the dress I forgot the pumps.
- The Captain is afraid to put the phone receiver to his ear.
- 50 Year anniversary
- a surprise party on the 50th anniversary of pearl habor
- go get my pies out of the oven
- this miss july playboy is going to hurl
- Mad Billy and the fabulous bail jumpers
- Busey in drag is a big no for me
- Cueball has moves
- Get my pies out of the oven!
- The Disk Mr Pitt
- Commander Krill is whale food.
- No other memories or oversights
- They are professionals they can handle 20 marines and 100 cooks.
- Neck knife
- He has been waiting to use that microwave bomb for years.
- I like the fact he is checking to see if they are alive…even though they are most likely dead. Doing his due diligence.
- You killed my captain! Something to fight for.
- “Welcome to the revolution.”
- Chaos and Bedlam. UV and Top Soil. It’s a Brave New World.
- The Tom-versation with Tommy Lee Jones.
- They tried to kill him. He is going to revolution
- Deception is the name of the game.
- “Time is money on this job” – guy
- Seagal found a lady in a cake.
- So she was Miss February or July 1989 and now she popping out of a cake.
- “What kind of babbling bullshit is this?”
- “I’m just the cook. Just a lowly little cook.”
- Underestimate me.
- He sunk a North Korean sub…that Tommy Lee Jones.
- The president ordered the execution.
- “I’m the Road Runner..Never been caught…meep meep.”
- The safest place she can be is in a locker.
- “I hate being alone.” “Do you hate being dead?”
- If you walk by a port hole you become the port hole.
- He is a seal. After we establish Seal Team 5 is the best there is.
- How long can you leave meat just sitting out on a table.
- “I have 2 rules. I don’t date musicians, and 2 and I do not kill people.”
- I like that Seagal doesn’t talk to people like they are stupid.
- Seal Magnaphone
- …yeah…well…I also cook
- Best there is…until Panama…then the bad intel…punched out his officer
- Busey wants to buy the presidency
- Get to the choppa…no wait…blow up the choppa
- Seagal is really good at kicking people in the head.
- Forecastle is pronounced For-Cuss-El
- “it is morse code for Get me the fuck out of here.”
- Steven “do it all” Seagal.
- Casualty of the situation.
- Captain Krill…then President Krill
- I’m on a College Program. I do Laundry. I was ironing during Desert Storm!
- “Miss July come back here!” – Laundry Boy
- Death by iron beam…ouch.
- Colm Meaney with 2 phones.
- Is that a Russian Sub?
- Surface (sub) to air missiles took out Seal Team 6
- Seagal is really impacting their workforce
- I wonder how old that condom is?
- Seal Team Seagal
- Ha! Them guys are trying to hook themselves a Seagal. Holy shit that would hurt.
- There are only so many ladder points on these ships…you would think he would be pretty easy to locate.
- Colm Meaney is a meaney in this movie
- Busey wants to be a leader.
- All of my life… Saturday morning cartoons…the best.
- We’ll just blame it on the cook! Turds
- haha…that guy tried to leg sweep Seagal! Not happening.
- Seagal can do anything…except smell Tommy Lee Jones.
- That knife in that meat is totally going to be the end of him.
- Don’t get in a knife fight with a cook!
- “We are the same.” No huh!!
- haha…I forgot that Seagal did the eye gouge and knife to the top of the head.
- Load the disk! that is not how you load a disk!
- yay! they did it
- I’m afraid of needles.
- Wait! So he kissed the lady? They had zero chemistry…
- Show me your moves.