|Little Nightmares II|
|DEVELOPER: Tarsier Studios|
PUBLISHER: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
|Wednesday, February 10, 2021|
|HOW LONG TO BEAT|
|IS THERE ANY DEALS|
|$25.79 – Green Man Gaming|
|Little Nightmares II is a suspense adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by an evil transmission. Together with new friend Six, he sets out to discover the source of the Transmission.|
|I did it for the feeling of dread. |
Awaken in the wilderness as a kid so ugly he has to wear a bag on his head. He’s Mono the bagboy and he is pretty sure he is going to die about 100 more times before he gets out of this Little Nightmare…II..
I love the Little Nightmares games. I played the first and I couldn’t wait to dread it again and last week Tarsier Studios delivered 5to10 hours of singleplayer sidescrolling stealthing, platforming, puzzle solving all while trying not to die in 5 chapters of terror filled with terrible creatures that bloat, stretch and crawl their way to your very soul! STOP TOUCH ME! Eeeek
– Art – Beautifully Creepy and Grotesque
– Animation – Amazing. Almost Dark Souls’esq in some places
– Music – Ratchet!
– V/O – Mostly mumbles. No real languages to lock this into a region.
– World Building – I would not want to live there. But well played.
– Game Play – Better than the first. I rarely got lost and I always felt like I was progressing through the world.
– AI/NPC – Pretty good. Occassionally random. Probably plays well to the Oh Shit factor.
– Controls – Serviceable for the most part. I found myself stuck in nooks and crannys too often for my tastes.
– Interface – not much to speak of.
Holding 6 upside down (that is a 9) out of 10 Oh Shits
|https://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=Little Nightmares II|
|https://www.igdb.com/search?type=1&q=Little Nightmares II|
|Tags: Adventure, Horror, Dark, Singleplayer, Puzzle, Platformer, Side Scrolling|