|Little Nightmares II|
|DEVELOPER: Tarsier Studios|
PUBLISHER: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
|Wednesday, February 10, 2021|
|HOW LONG TO BEAT|
|IS THERE ANY DEALS|
|$25.79 – Green Man Gaming|
|Little Nightmares II is a suspense adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by an evil transmission. Together with new friend Six, he sets out to discover the source of the Transmission.|
|I did it for the feeling of dread. |
Awaken in the wilderness as a kid so ugly he has to wear a bag on his head. He’s Mono the bagboy and he is pretty sure he is going to die about 100 more times before he gets out of this Little Nightmare…II..
I love the Little Nightmares games. I played the first and I couldn’t wait to dread it again and last week Tarsier Studios delivered 5to10 hours of singleplayer sidescrolling stealthing, platforming, puzzle solving all while trying not to die in 5 chapters of terror filled with terrible creatures that bloat, stretch and crawl their way to your very soul! STOP TOUCH ME! Eeeek
– Art – Beautifully Creepy and Grotesque
– Animation – Amazing. Almost Dark Souls’esq in some places
– Music – Ratchet!
– V/O – Mostly mumbles. No real languages to lock this into a region.
– World Building – I would not want to live there. But well played.
– Game Play – Better than the first. I rarely got lost and I always felt like I was progressing through the world.
– AI/NPC – Pretty good. Occassionally random. Probably plays well to the Oh Shit factor.
– Controls – Serviceable for the most part. I found myself stuck in nooks and crannys too often for my tastes.
– Interface – not much to speak of.
Holding 6 upside down (that is a 9) out of 10 Oh Shits
|https://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=Little Nightmares II|
|https://www.igdb.com/search?type=1&q=Little Nightmares II|
|Tags: Adventure, Horror, Dark, Singleplayer, Puzzle, Platformer, Side Scrolling|
… grab your bags and sort your goodies while we spin you a Tale from the Sack:
Well Mr. and Mrs. Freeling we have some good news and some bad news…. The good news is we believe your daughter is still alive somewhere in the walls of your home…the bad news is she is being held there by a Poltergeist. What’s that Marty? I thought you said it was a Poltergeist…Well what did you say? A Poltergeese? What the hell is a Poltergeese Marty? It’s like a Poltergeist but instead of a disembodied human spirit it is a collection of goose spirits that can not find peace to move on into the light? A Poltergeese….. gee Marty, you’re fired.
Unless….Mr. Freeling….didn’t you say this spot, where your home is built, used to be the city park? But they moved the park 5 miles up the road right Mr Freeling. Right….
Oh You son of a bitch! You moved the park, but you left the geese, didn’t you? You son of a bitch, you left the geese and you only moved the park benches and slides!
Carol Anne…if you can hear me…grab some bread from the cupboard and lure the Poltergeese to the light! The light is good Carol Anne! The light is good.
and now for something really evil. Randy.
Poltergeist (1982) – We don’t go into the room anymore, it has a clown.
- That thing is in there with my Baby!
- Please all rise for the national anthem.
- that concludes today’s programming…zzzztttt
- Am I suppose to be seeing alien faces?
- Yeah…don’t fall asleep watching TV or the dog will eat your sammich and go make out with your wife and possibly steal your kids chips. This doggie is food shopping once they are asleep.
- She is talking to the TV! What do you look like? Talk louder. I can’t hear you.
- Hi. Yes. I will. I don’t know…I touch your TV face.
- Just some suburbs at the bottom of some hills.
- To Bike and Beer. Stupid RC cars. Nailed it
- Beer spray football.
- Ah shit Tweety….couldn’t you wait till a school day.
- My neighbor is on the same remote? Universal remotes. A Remote Control showdown.
- Is she really going to flush a bird…bad form mother…bad form.
- Which Rams football team is this?
- King Edwards Imperial Cigar Box…Tweety don’t like that smell…put a flower in it. Polaroid for when he is lonely…and a blanket for when it’s nighttime…he ded!
- A Storm is brewing.
- Ha, the dog is licking his lips…gonna totally dig up and eat Tweety.
- Ebuzz the dog?
- “Can I have a goldfish now?” Answer…yes.
- That tree is all kinds of evil.
- Tweety 2 and Tweety 3 want seconds…and they are going to grow up to be sharks when you over feed them.
- Lights out…Closet Light…Closet Light.
- Geez Star Wars…product placement much?
- Am I crazy or am I dead? He is dead.
- Ha! They are smoking doobs.
- Mom is implying she had powers / sleep walking when she was 10.
- He is Reading about Reagan and she is smoking pot.
- We want a pool…3 meter board. 10 feet
- Who the hell has a kidsized clown in their room…these kids…cover it up!
- His Daffy Duck pillow talk is some dirty talk.
- His company built this neighborhood…next to the wise old tree…it knows I live here.
- Good night Dana…get off the phone Dana
- Ha! Cut to kids in the bed with the parents.
- 2:37 AM is sign off
- Smokey static hand!
- It is in the house! It’s in the walls.
- “They’re here.”
- No not Tweety! He is in the wall!
- E.Buzz is a junk food junky
- Chew your food 10 times.
- Who is here? The TV People.
- “Ask Dad…Ask Dad…Ask Dad”
- Now she is just watching Static.
- The Spoon and Fork are bent up
- Construction people are sexist trash.
- Static is no good for you…here…watch some violence.
- E. Buzz wants to play with the people in the wall…
- Good lord…Bluto and the gang are trash…eating food in the windows.
- TV people stack these chairs?
- Do you see them . No huh…you? uh huh
- Phase 1 to Phase 4. They look the same.
- “The grass grows greener on every side.”
- Reach back when you used to have an open mind…before you became a stiff.
- Woo wooo! I want pizza
- Oh great…now she is using the kid! It burns…needs more wax.
- The tickling pulls you…
- what a hard cut to the neighbors house.
- Mosquitoes never suck on the neighbor. Tathill? Ben.
- They got the Mosquitoes.
- Count the lightening strikes…it is getting closer!
- That tree is alive!!! It took the boy!!
- Meanwhile….The closet wants you.
- There is a tornado!
- So does it prey on your fears? Tree for the boy? Closet for the girl? Clown for all of us?
- Holy shit…I don’t recall the tree eating the boy.
- That tree Ent got sucked up.
- The swimming pool! the 2 foot of swimming pool.
- Mom!!! Mommy….Carol Ann is in the TV!
- We don’t go into the room anymore.
- It was a child’s toy. Took 7 hours to cross the room…
- uh huh…
- Tie Fighter!
- Stephen has missed work…but not a beer.
- Poltergeist vs Haunting. – Usually associated with an individual. Haunting is an area. Poltergeist are short in duration vs long term haunting.
- We hear better on this channel.
- Mom has adjusted well. Daddy is a drunk and Daughter is losing her mind.
- Stay away from the light…the light is dangerous…stay the f away from the light.
- Mommy, there is somebody here.
- Jewelry dump.
- She ran through me…and now I smell her…she went through my soul.
- I wonder what they smell like after the monster ran through them?
- Something took a bite out of me in the kids room. It’s them durn goldfish…they got sucked up into the other side and they are sharks now.
- Outer Space…or Inner Space.
- This is like 10 minutes of whispering.
- This kid just came up with the plan…tie a rope on me.
- Grandpa’s spirit is invisible.
- But you said to not walk into the light!
- Some people die…but they don’t know they have moved on.
- Resist the light! Watch TV. Watch their friends grow up…get jealous.
- Oh…and some people just get lost on the way to the light…they get angry and throw shit.
- Geez man…workers ain’t afraid to eat your food.
- This guy about to eat my chicken and make my steak. f this guy
- Meat splosion and maggots
- if your face starts falling apart…how about not pulling on it.
- This movie really brings horror home. Up until this point horror was in castles and apartments…not in Suburbia
- Look at all those lonely souls…TAXI!
- Please not on 60 minutes…or That’s incredible.
- She drank it all…a whiskey drink…
- Leaving Ryan…cause Marty is out!
- Jesus Steve you are looking like shit.
- What you got screwed in that…300 watt bulb?
- He claims the Flu.
- “sounds quiet…yep…no problem…BOOOM!”
- Oh great! Carol Anne was born in that house…she is haunted!
- Starting Phase 5! Nooooo!
- It ain’t ancient tribal burial ground
- in 76…right down there…we relocated the graves.
- Nobody has complained until now…except the Poltergeist!!
- “Y’all mind hanging back? Ya jamming my frequencies.” – Lady
- She has cleaned many houses…
- “I am addressing the living.”
- “This house has many hearts.”
- “The last incident of Bio Location”
- Will you do what I ask even if it conflicts
- There is no death…just transitions to a sphere.
- Carol Ann’s life force gives off it’s own lumination. Life home and earthly pleasures.
- Carol Ann is a terrible distraction from the real light.
- These souls are not aware that they are dead.
- Inside the spectral light is the next phase.
- She can only hear her mother’s voice
- Hold on…shit gonna be bad.
- A terrible presence is in there with her…it is angry..pissed.
- It lies to her. Using Carol Ann to restrain the other to her…it is just another child. To us…it is the beast.
- The beast is so pissed it punched a hole into this world and took Carol Ann
- Can you say hello to Daddy?
- Quickly….who is Carol Ann most afraid of…Tell her she is going to get a spanking…be firm.
- Tell her to go to the light! Run to the light? But you said to not go to the light!
- You little bastard.
- Stephen, give me the tennis ball marked number 1
- Do not sniff the tennis ball…grote.
- Kiss my Ass…Number 2.
- Now tell her to not go into the light! 1 2 3 Red Light…
- throw the rope into the light.
- Take up the slack….take up the slack! gently
- You have never done this before…you are right…you go.
- No time for smooches…
- Pull only when I say!
- Cross over children…go into the light…there is peace and tranquility in the light.
- Dangit Peter!!
- Get them into the water!! they got to be reborn…
- She gonna be alright.
- I feel funky.
- Who put bubbles in the bath water.
- This house is clean!
- Holiday Inn on I74
- Mom has gray hair now
- Carol Ann does not remember anything.
- We are leaving tonight. Take a nap.
- I would not even take a nap in that house
- that e.buzz dog is a pervert.
- If he hates that clown so much…why keep it around.
- Clown gone. I’m gone.
- They still got a lot of packing to do.
- Wiggling on the ceiling!
- From bad to worse…she mud wrestles he way right into the pool pit.
- They didn’t move the bodies…they just moved the gravestones! You cheap bastards!
- The neighbors are not interested in helping but so far.
- Your closet turned into a throat
- Robby really is the worst.
- These explosive caskets!
- You son of a bitch…you only moved the headstones! Whyyyy!
- Do not scream at the driver.
- Daddy…drive away…leave oldest sister.
- that was the angriest house
- TV on a cart…out. Holiday Inn
… grab your bags and sort your goodies while we spin you a Tale from the Sack:
Hello and welcome to the Good Guy Build-A-Buddy Workshop now open in the Chicago Mall….. Today, we have invited a few lucky kids from the Chicago Orphanarium for the chance to build their very own officially licensed and “Totally not Evil” Talking Good Guy Doll.
Alright, little orphaned Andy…grab a metal doll head and some recycled old people dentures from that bucket next to you and get over here and pour some hot plastic all over that mess and I’ll “supervise” from a safe distance.
Hey, you’re doing great Andy! But don’t look at me Andy! Look at the doll! Not me Andy…the doll! Alright, calm down. We have a burn kit on the way…stop crying and grab some eyes out of that bucket you knocked over when you were flailing about.
Now, carefully load those eyes into the eye gun. We are going to have you shoot the eyes right into the dolls face. I know it may sound ridiculous…but trust me…it really is the only way…. Ok everybody it looks like Andy has ironically shot his own eyes out with the eye gun.
Hang on Andy, I have a plan. I’m going to transfer your life force into your doll with a voodoo chant I learned in mall jail a few years back… ok here goes: Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho…..Orange Julius….Corn Dog 7….Give me the power of Claires I beg of you!
Andy? Are you in there? Ok Andy’s dead. No wait…he’s stabbing my leg. It looks like he is going to be fine. Hey Andy don’t do that. What’s that Andy? Call you Chuck. Alright Chuck. Let’s get you back on the bus. Oh you want a piggy back ride…ok…hop on…hey….not so tight Chuck..
and now for something really evil. Randy.
Child’s Play 2 (1990) – Because sometimes you have to fight a resurrected demon doll inhabited by the spirit of a serial killer currently hiding in the basement of your foster home with an electric carving turkey knife part 2.
- Chucky is a doll
- Universal Monster for the late 80s and Early 90s
- From Eye to Tunnel of the city.
- That is one burnt chucky.
- 2 like Z for Zorro.
- Fun One Lincoln…I bet Matthew McCanahahaha is in there.
- Oh man…Good Guy dolls are metal underneath with porcelain teeth? no wonder demon occupied.
- Shove them appendages in there.
- So the facility is down by the docks and dump?
- Guy Guy Batteries…Size C
- Play Pal Toys
- Good Guy doll
- Walk and Talk…My stomach hurts. Good news?
- Rumors Hi, I’m the lakeshore stranglers…uh huh huh…
- We rebuilt the doll…we rebuilt him better…stronger…faster…6 dollar man.
- Well give us a minute…we aren’t used to making them manually…
- So we built a mini eye inserter…and now I’m electic and dead…eyes!
- C’mon Andy…let’s talk about it…Talking helps the nightmares go away
- Bad Man in Good Guy Doll…no hell…stay in doll too long and trap…his real name was Charles Lee Ray…and you are the first person I told…so now you are mine.
- Dreams can’t hurt you…unless you are on Elm Street.
- Stick this doll up your ass.
- Go Fish Doc
- Come over and look at this child behind the 1 way mirror…Wanna Foster?
- Ritual Voodoo Charles Lee Ray (the lakeshore strangler) who lives in Andy’s Good Guy Doll…reconstituted.
- Chocolate is my favorite…but I’ll eat eggs.
- Way to go…way to freak the kid out. Hit a Good Guy Truck
- Holy crap…his Foster Parents live in a Barbie Dream House with tons of old trinket shit.
- It’s ok…No foul.
- Uh oh…this Foster Mommy ain’t got nobody to pass onto.
- Age out Foster Kid…gotta make the scratch….
- Foster Mom … are you serious…A Good Guy doll (Tommy)…really lady…you suck!
- Play Pals Toys trucks always be blowing horn.
- Lose your umbrella? No problem…let it go like a balloon
- Stupid Doll won’t fit in my trunk.
- Vodka on 2 week anniversary. How does one have his car full of toys and have time to hook up?
- Car Phone…Bag Phone…beep beep beep.
- Uncle Charles.
- That is a Gold Card…just as good as cash man. No card!!
- Water pistol
- wasting no time
- A storm is coming
- How did Chucky Break Tommy’s Face with a porcelain
- Hey…want me to say your name backwards.
- Give a kid a smoke and he will smoke it.
- Kyle is a chain smoker.
- Sorry Jack…Chucky’s Back.
- Pull them Batteries!
- Mr. Simpson is never getting that figurine glued back together.
- Andy is a pushy swinger.
- Keep your friends close…keep Chucky closer.
- “What do I know about teenage girls.?” more than 2 weeks ago.
- Chucky is always wanting to play. “Hide the soul.”
- Chucky is trying to take over my soul.
- haha…I’m going to get rid of him…by tossing him down the stairs into the basement.
- What is Mrs. Simpson’s accent?
- First Chucky..and now I have to ride the bus.
- Chucky is turning human again.
- Who me? Just playing a little chain ball…yeah…I just stand here by myself and bang a basketball against a chain link fence.
- Get Bent Micro Chip
- Adults always tossing Chucky in dark places.
- He Pumped her in the chest and then gave her 30 licks with the stick.
- ha! He is going to put the kid in the under the stairs cabinet?
- His name is Tommy…look at it!
- electric knife!!
- Tommy’s Alibi…been at the bottom of the stairs all night.
- Sometimes you have to face your demons…in the basement…with an electric knife…and a lot of nerve
- Phil. Neck broken.
- Foster Parent singular.
- Meanwhile, down at the home for crazy kids.
- Most of Chucky’s Day is spent pretending to not be alive.
- ha! She found the body. I did not see that coming.
- Chucky is never where you leave him…unless it is at the bottom of the stairs in the basement.
- Chucky has a knife…Chucky has a knife.
- Chucky has already racked up 3 killings and 2 carjackings.
- Chicago Police!
- “You’ve seen dolls that pee? This one bleeds.” – Redflag!
- Buckle up for safety
- Come on Kyle…just go…don’t bother trying to run him over… “Me screaming at the screen.”
- A little game of Chucky says…Move it…that was a short game.
- That is the 2nd murder Kyle has been involved in. maybe 3…the cops are coming to get her.
- You didn’t think we were going to setup a whole Chucky Factory and not return to that!
- “Close your eyes and count to 7 and you will soon be in heaven.”
- The demon hot line has got to be tired of all the hangups Chucky is always making to transfer his soul. Too late.
- This did not get scary until we got to Desperate Chucky. When he was just annoyed it wasn’t too bad.
- There are Chucky dolls coming down the manufacture line…are there workers there?
- Andy almost got Chucky Eyes implanted into his feet.
- Yeah that maintenance guy had to get the eyes
- Did they just give Chucky Pubic hair
- So what was that one button? the really want to f something up button?
- Andy has a bit of the killer in him.
- That kill box at the top of the conveyor really needs to have a sign that says…Danger. Bad Shit
- Chucky looks like a Garbage Pail Kid.
- We killed Chuck Thrice.
- Kyle is for sure going to have to go on the run. As far as the cops are concerned…she killed her foster parents and the foster home director and kidnapped Andy…and most likely killed Andy’s Teacher and the poor night maintenance guy at the Play Pal Good Guy Warehouse.
and Good Morning Southwestern Sheriff’s Office Staff. As you ma have heard. Last night Sheriff Peck was killed by a large black sedan. Yes, the same dark car that has been terrorizing our small desert town in recent days. As you may know, I will be stepping into the role of acting Sheriff. My name is Wade Parent and I am the son of Sheriff Parent, Any questions? Yes…yes Sheriff Parent was my Dad which makes him my Parent Parent…look…let’s not get caught up in a whole thing here…we got a killer out there and we have to find a way to stop them and quick.
What’s that Officer Token-Southwestern-Native-American Type…you have something to say? No? Odd…I would have thought for sure you would have had something to suggest this was a car possessed by an evil spirit or something. Well good for you. It’s 1977 and it is a weird time for Native Americans in America.
Say what? You do have one working theory though? ok…I’m all mustache and ears..go…uh huh…right…ok….so you think maybe This car could possibly be possessed by my dad’s spirit? Hmmm….well he did hate Sheriff Peckerhead, Hitchhikers and “Bikers Not Biking in the Bike Lane.” But our movie is only an hour and a half long so let’s put a “pin” in that and just spring the wife beater from his cell and blow up the car with some dangerous explosives…Honk Honk…Boom…Mushroom Satan Cloud! We all go home and kiss our kids. The end…or is it? Yeah…it’s the end.
The Car (1977) – Liking this movie is like trying not to wiggle your ass while brushing your teeth..it’s impossible. oh deep cut. “Send an ambulance…tell them there is no rush.”
- Beep Beep
- So far…music good….atmosphere good….is this Shining music? Nice establishing shot…fat from blue (cool) to brown (warm)
- You are a little slow this morning Peter…you are getting old!
- Race you through the tunnel!!
- Uh oh…this sepia tone car interior can’t be good.
- Road Runner Tunnel…flat black on the inside..
- A little bike ride in the mountains….no problem.
- Jaws type music…
- It is 35..Speed limit
- Who puts a train horn on a car…
- Look at that blood trail that car left behind.
- C’mon…we have dismiss the idea that these bikers won’t just stop biking and get off the road.
- I’m watching you sleep…and eating your face….Dragon Breath.
- “Did you know it is impossible brush your teeth without wiggling your ass.”
- Lauren wants his 2 kids to like her…
- 2 kids listening to their dad and his lady friend.
- She grabbed him by the balls…literally.
- She has to go to school.
- Cop jokes…cause he is the cop.
- These kids have native american portraits of themselves over their beds.
- Santa Ynez
- Some guy with a french horn.
- Even my little friend in my treestump is singing.
- Farting music for a year.
- I’m moving as fast as my thumb will take it.
- 34 year old nympho and head to amazon basin and water ski. – Johnny Norris
- Johnny Norris said “up yours” and shot the car a bird…bye bird….honk hooooooonk…
- Mrs. Humphers. (Lauren)
- Mom is separated/divorced.
- As long as I don’t have to eat Brussels sprouts.
- A lot of impressions and a lot joking around.
- 4 times….all together…
- No Plate…Domestic?…lowered.
- They must be deep in the reservation.
- The Obligatory School Marching band that is slightly out of tune.
- Tommy Ness 13 imagine his teacher naked.
- This small town has a lot of cops.
- Beat up Bertha
- Uh oh…Deputy Drunk Duke is back on the sauce. He is next….
- I went to high school with Bertha…she was the first…now she is hooked up with Drunk Punch Husband.
- Putting pins in my topiary.
- Don’t be a bully…I hate bullys…
- Uh oh…who is hating the sinners in this town
- Don’t covenant your neighbor’s wife.
- Are you the car?
- Big and Black.
- Bad Things are coming with the wind. Says the little old native American Lady.
- Your the Chief now buddy.
- This while movie plays like an episode of Twilight Zone meets Perry Mason?
- “She said…there was no driver in the car….! Why you lying other guy!”
- Luke….small town sheriff…should we cancel our event? YES! too late.
- Time to get my sun on! Take a nap on the hood of my police car.
- “Send an ambulance…tell them there is no rush.”
- Marching Band…that is The Car Fodder.
- This car hates horns….I am the horn blower. Did the Chief have a horn?
- Jenny you are too Slow…and Bobby you are too…bunch of slow marchers.
- The wind is blowing
- Those horses are out!
- Get to the walls…fuck the horses.
- Terror is The Cars greatest strength.
- Why is that old lady slowing down her kid…oh…my arm…I fell…my arm…
- Into Hallowed Ground they go….where the hell are they practicing that they can run to a graveyard…an old graveyard?
- Hey You, Why don’t you get out of your big ugly car…I’d like to see what a creep like you looks like. Let us all see what a big lunatic. I got your story…in your car you are big and bad…Are you back again…what can we do for you sweet thing.
- This is Margie Johnson…The Car is locked in on the police frequency.
- What is Tadpole? as an insult?
- Now the teacher is in tight with the girls.
- He can’t take on both of us…Do a Barrel roll
- This is the most sensitive police force I have seen. Especially motorcycle cop too big for his bike.
- The wind just blew your paper into the road…get the hell out of the road fool.
- I love the painting that she has been working on for Wade…and now she is gone and so is Wade’s portrait with the cocked eyebrow. You failed me Wolf…oh…the painting survived!
- She cursed him…he crushed her.
- Get the other guys…we are creating a posse
- Everybody in this town is a cop.
- Copland…100 cops…3 citizens and some kids. Nobody else.
- Here is your box of Dangerous…easy now.
- I hope I make you proud daddy.
- 4 foot off the ground the car can bust through a house…is that the max height.
- Maggie now owns some kids.
- The Wife Beater and his Explosives…we need you.
- Oh shit…The Car is in his garage….
- Dude…care….why you in my garage? Are you my daddy?
- If this car is this guys Daddy…there is going to be a Not Luke…I am your Carther.
- This car does not want you to open the garage door…
- Gonna Carbon Monoxide you to death.
- Weakest point of the film is the speed up scenes.
- Going north across Jelly’s field.
- This thing can ram a cliff and you think you can bury him?
- Oh Damnation!
- Fatboy Slim running up a hill is humorous.
- Thelma and Louise this shit…honk honk!
- A pile of white men and one native american watching a demon emerge in the night sky after blowing up a canyon. Roar
- Well whoever he was…he ain’t no more. But in the fire….it’s over Luke…but the first…over! It ain’t over.
and Join us…..no not you Cheryl,..not you…you stay in the cellar and decompose quietly….I mean, why did you even come on our “College Couples Going To A Creepy Cabin To Hook Up In The Woods Trip Anyways?”
I brought a date. Scotty brought a date…but not you Cheryl… nope…not you….YOU brought a Sketch Book and a number 2 pencil. and you know what…you can’t date a Sketch Book and a number 2 pencil Cheryl?…well maybe YOU can…but not me… I have a girlfriend. A girlfriend who probably has lead poison in her ankle thanks to you and now she is most definitely not “in the mood.”
But you know what Cheryl…I’m going to make the best of it ..because that is what we do. Now who’s turn was it to read from the book inked in human blood and covered in human skin? Oh yeah…it’s me again.. Cheryl! Hey, Did you notice this book has a face? Maybe IT can be your date…
Cheryl and Skin Book,
Sexing in a Tree
No I I know that’s not how you spell rape Cheryl! Now Shutup…No…I’m telling mom…and that is how a real weekend with your little sister in the woods would go. There…I fixed your horror movie. Love ya sis.
First comes rape….
Then comes miscarriage
Then comes Cheryl
With an empty baby carriage.
The Evil Dead (1981) – This kind of looks like your old girlfriend sister you locked in the cellar of the cabin in the woods called Evil Dead 2? Hey is that creamed corn coming out of your sleeve. 1981 what time to be a deadite
- It’s water! What does it mean?!
- 4:3 Swampy Pond Bubble Bubble Toll and Trouble
- Nice Bowl cut
- This must be some 1981 kind of car singing.
- Tennessee Border..
- Lazy Mary Truck!!!
- Which puts us right…here…dead.
- Haha…Bruce Campbell …that car has a very inconsistent rolling up and down.
- I wasn’t honking at you!
- Why is the car owner in the back seat?
- Dangerous Bridge indeed.
- What are they riding in to get these car in the woods shots? Cause that is awesome!
- No one even has seen this cabin in the woods.
- Every disturbing camera angle you can imagine.
- “We’ll wait here by the car.”
- Oh man…I would not step into a smokey cabin like that.
- All of these shots are eye level or above. nope…down below.
- Room full of rusty metal tools…check.
- Draw the clock…it broke.
- I draw real good! Also, windy prompted book of the dead.
- Perhaps it is in the basement
- Party Down. I Nis mis Tu Tu Tu Tarim
- A fine dinner party of mac and cheese, moonshine and salad.
- Sure…let us go into the basement
- Hey Scott…Scotty…Linda!
- 2 dudes…3 girls…
- The only way to watch this is on a 13″ to 19″ Tube TV.
- This Basement has a closed door…never go into the room in a basement behind a closed door.
- Boom Stick. The Hills Have Eyes
- Scotty is a real shit…pointing guns at people
- Bruce is a good sport…a little too good of a sport.
- The book has a drawing of itself?
- Ruins of Candar…Candarian Ruins.
- Naturan Demanto. Book of the dead…Bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. Deals with Demons and Demon Resurrections.
- Don’t recite this book. License to inhabit the human body.
- Samerian chants. Don’t do that.
- “Shut it off!” – Cheryl
- Scott doesn’t know when to stop.
- Hey baby…let’s listen to the thunder
- Join Us Cheryl Art Hands…you lonely single lady in a couples cabin.
- All the single ladies…all the single ladies. Scream
- Attacked by the roots!
- Raped by the roots
- I want to leave right now Ashley…Ash
- Bridge is out
- Wife is possessed by Candarian Demon…only dismemberment
- Demon Cheryl issues a dire warning…1 by 1 we will take you.
- Pencil to the ankle. Lead poison
- and into the hole you go Cheryl
- Shelly is out!
- For God’s Sake…what happened to her eyes!
- These demons are always retreating and entreating.
- Stay away from the durn windows!
- Join us! Such pretty skin!!
- The demon in the basement is really jazzed up.
- While Bruce Stands By….with axe….
- She’s dead…we got to bury her. now!
- She’s your girlfriend…you take care of her
- Linda done gone bad.
- Scotty got bit!
- No bridge…The Trail…the Tree…it knows
- I think Linda and Cheryl are having more fun than you.
- Come on ash…don’t punch your girl…shoot her. Choot her.
- not another peep. time to go to sleep
- Ash done lost it
- Oh hi….join us
- that is a back stabbing dagger
- No. Remember Linda and the necklace…you can’t just chainsaw her! Of course you can.
- OMG…that calve digging was painful as fook
- Beat her with a railroad tie
- Grody, next spurts right into the ole mouth hole.
- Look at all the Fake Shemps
- “Where did I see those box of shells?” oh yeah..
- This cabin is full of blood.
- Shut up Linda!
- “c’mon why you torturing me like this.” – Ash
- Hope is in the necklace…or Linda is regret? or love is hope?
- haha…the futility of blocking a door 4 foot away from a giant window
- Scott ain’t dead…but he does have eye goo!
- Ow….poker to the back!!!
- use the necklace as a hook!
- Nooooo…he burnt the book of the dead! That is all it took?
- Every Tool Music Video!!
- is that creamed corn or oatmeal?
- Giant monster hands!!! This is way worse!!
- One last Join Us