|Ultimate Adom: Caverns of Chaos|
|Developer: Thomas Biskup + a huge crew|
Publisher: Assemble Entertainment
|Thursday, February 18, 2021|
|Early Early Access|
|^ Intro Dialogue|
|^ General Audio|
|HOW LONG TO BEAT|
|Who knows! 80+ hours to beat the first one|
|IS THERE ANY DEALS|
|Experience the sequel of the traditional roguelike dungeon-crawling classic. Enjoy unlimited replayability through endless procedurally generated dungeons, countless monsters, grafting, crafting and a vast amount of skill trees. Journey into the ever changing depths of the Caverns of Chaos.|
|Description: Early Access First Thoughts, Hey this is pretty daunting. Oh hey, I get it. I am having a bit of fun. Oh wait, too much of this game is not completed. Oh ok. I’ll be back.|
– Art – It is more robust than ASCII. It is very Chibi. If you are into that. Then you will love the art. If not. well..
– Animation – Limited movement animation. It doesn’t get in the way. But it may not pleasure you either.
– Music/Effects – Love the music and the effects. That part is ready.
– V/O – No a lot of V/O but the intro is entertaining.
– World Building – This is a classic Ancient RPG world building. It works.
– Game Play – It is not a lot of fun to watch. But the Game Play itself is serviceable. Needs better flow
– AI/NPC – Seems to work fine. Most of the responses for interaction with NPCs is stats based. Seems to be balanced.
– Controls – Controls still need a lot of work to bring this game into the present.
– Interface – A little cluttered. Could use some work. Especially when it comes to inventory management and equiping.
– Endgame – it’s a rougelike. I met the Endgame a lot. I managed to get to about 3 levels of dungeoning once.
5 ‘turns’ out of 10 ‘i died agains’ until access is less early
|https://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=Ultimate Adom: Caverns of Chaos|
|https://www.igdb.com/search?type=1&q=Ultimate Adom: Caverns of Chaos|
|Tags: Roguelike, Dungeon Crawler, RPG, Turn Based, Adventure, Early Access, procedurally generated|