|On Xbox Game Pass PC/Console|
|DEVELOPER: Studio Koba|
|Tuesday, March 30, 2021|
|Me Playing Horribly! Fast Forward as much as you need. Get to Servo-Horse!|
|^ Launch Trailer Audio|
|^ Game Play Audio|
|HOW LONG TO BEAT|
|IS THERE ANY DEALS|
|part of game pass ($24.99)|
|Become symphonic in Narita Boy! A radical action-adventure as a legendary pixel hero trapped as a mere echo within the Digital Kingdom. Discover the mysteries behind the Techno-sword, lock swords with the corrupt and tainted Stallions. Save the world!|
|Some amazing neo-retro stylings wrapped around a hack and slash platformer with plenty of backtracking woven together with the suffering of the digital world creator told through collectible memories throughout.|
Outstanding music that drives the emotion and action and almost becomes part of the story but not quite. These Stallions sent forth by HIM ain’t the Wild Stallions I think of during the 80s. But I did enjoy my ride on my mech enabled Stag (my spirit animal)…well…up until I didn’t enjoy it…and then I was like. F this
|Art: a unique neo-retro style that employs a crt effect.|
|Animation: Really great! Fun to look at for sure|
|Music/Effects: punching above its weight class.|
|V/O: pretty nonsense but fitting|
|World Building: pretty good fantasy. Could use less techno babble|
|Currency: good will and floppies|
|Gameplay/Loop: metroidvania a little lackluster|
|AI/NPCs: dumb as dirt and on rails|
|Controls: mostly works when the task is not improbable|
|Interface: not that great. Health disappears when not in battle?|
|Replay/Endgame: like any metroidvania…long waits between visits|
|Score: 7 Wild Stallions out of 10 Cyber Stags|
|Tags:Metroidvania, Adventure, Retro, Platformer, 2D, Pixel, CRT|
|SCOTT GUESS MY GAME|
|Play on show|
|BRIAN GUESS MY GAME|
|hints: 2005 feels like 2021|
|Contra III: The Alien Wars|
|Next Week (optional)|
|SCOTT: Dunno yet|
|BRIAN: Wildfire (Humble Bundle Monthly for April)|
Dear Family, just an update on my job search so far. As you know it is difficult to find a job for us Aboriginals in British occupied Australia during the 1800s so you can imagine I had high hopes when I came across Mr. Marston’s newspaper ad for a manservant on his ranch. However, since taking the job, I have had to adjust my expectations to match the reality of manservant.
Anywho, A Yank showed up today to shoot dingoes with his sharp-shooting gun and he has the biggest mustache you have ever seen. You wouldn’t believe this thing! You could hide a couple of Baby Eating Dingoes and a Wallaby up in there….. and if that wasn’t enough facial hair for your Cheeto-Shaped-Grub Acid Trip Nightmares, then the fact that he has 2 more mustaches on his face surely will, one above each eye. It’s enough to make you want to go cliff diving with no water! Oh, that reminds me. How’s the baby? Too soon?
Well I have to go. It is time to serve Mr. Marston and the Yank their dinner. I hope they choke. Mr. Marston beats me and the Yank is giving me eyes that are saying “Before you make love to me. You have to say two words” How about No. There I only needed one.
Ok, Love you, and as always Didgeridoo and Kangaroo Poo.
No animals were harmed in the making of this intro. I mean…why would I even say that! We totally harmed the animals. Randy.
Quigley Down Under (1990) – Before you make love to me. You have to say two words. “You mean Kangaroo Shit?” or Like a Gun Butt to the scroat… I can wait.
- Down Undah
- Newman Music…got to be.
- Putting metal in leather. The Leather and metal show.
- Drag your finger on a map down to Australia!
- Taking the Miss Liberty across the ocean from California
- Fremantle, Western Australia…the wild west of Australia.
- Gun Butt to the testicles! That’ll fix your hurry up.
- from Wyoming
- That is 2 testicles blows in under 5 minutes.
- Look out Roy! She ain’t no Damsel in distress. She is just a Damsel in a Mess.
- Marston sent for you.
- Crazy Cora
- This music brings me joy. There is a lot of it.
- Some beautiful shots.
- The British. My old rival!
- British bring in the cattle thieves and 2 deserters.
- Irish can’t do the job?
- Deep cut British jokes.
- God made Australia last.
- Pthlll…that is alot of dust…
- Took him 3 months on a boat getting there.
- Legendary Sharp. Lever-Action Breach Loader. Usual barrel length’s 30 inches. This one has an extra four. It’s converted to us a special .45-calibre, 110-grain metal cartridge. with a 540-grain-paper-patched bullet. It’s fitted with double set triggers and a vernier sight. It is marked up to 1200 yards. This one shoots a mite further.
- Whitey in a bucket.
- Whitey…keep on riding.
- Dirt blow and a weather vane! Why it’s almost cheatin!
- Everybody is dirty…soooo dirty
- Trespassing. Get shot. Steal the cattle. Get shot. be a woman. Get shot
- A ranch full of lookie-loos
- Hired to shoot dingos
- really hired him to kill the natives.
- nobody knocks me out of my own house.
- “You forgot the gold.”
- Leave some water and you can have the gold or the knife to the belly.
- Don’t flee in a straight line from a sharp shooter. I’m a shart shooter.
- “I wish people would quit hitting me in the head.”
- Sleep during the day. Walk in the night.
- I can’t tell you the number of times I have almost died in the outback, only to be nursed back to health by the local natives. Didgeridoo!
- “You mean Kangaroo Shit?”
- Eat the grubs! Cheetos!
- They they teaching and learning.
- Comanches were just Drunk Indians. But she smothered Roy Jr. Too late.
- “you mean if you practiced a lot. No.”
- Brutal. Pushing people off the cliffs.
- Marston’s Men are everywhere.
- Oh great…the Dingos are going to eat her baby!
- Dingoes love babies….nom nom nom.
- Uh oh…she has a history of hushing babies to death. Better let the Dingo have him.
- Dingoes gotta eat.
- You forgot about the window in the roof! The hole in the rooof
- Oh man…when all else fails…drop some shit on the guys head like home alone.
- Like shooting Quigley’s in a turned upside down boat.
- I give up! Hey Quigley
- Who shot Klaus’ Mom! Those son of britches!
- Everywhere Quigley goes…misery follows.
- Ride with me to the Gap
- He got her the dress!
- She had to give up the baby! But Roy and her and the baby!
- Crazy Crazy Run Quigley.
- 200 Pounds in Gold. Reward. For killing Quigley
- He turned Scottie into a note!
- Nobody sleeps! He is the Quigley in the night.
- I think Tom Selleck is doing his own stunt horse riding.
- This rock is covering me just fine.
- Brophy! Run! Too late. Brophy got wood.
- How many lives does he have in that mustache?
- Marston likes to make a show of things.
- Are you stupid? Don’t give Popeye the spinach…don’t give hulk the gamma…don’t
- Some men are born in the wrong century. I was born on the wrong continent.
- This ain’t Dodge City…and you ain’t Bill Hickock.
- You know he ain’t dead…he gonna shoot you in the back dummy.
- By god. I am going to get naked right here….
- Time to fight the British again?
- That is a bit of a dust up.
- I told my friends what you did. We came as Quigley as we could.
- Aboriginal Jeeves manservant left as Quigley as he came.
- What’s in a name. Roy Cobb or Matthew Quigley
- Before you make love to me. You have to say two words. Matthew Quigley.
Hold on a second guys, I have to make a quick phone call. Just a little upcoming party planning business.
ok…let’s see 1-800-Big-Ole-Teeth…hmm…that seems like too many digits. but what the hell. Ok…it’s ringing.
“Oh hello, is this Gary Busey? Oh good. Listen I am calling on behalf of an interested group who saw your spread in the July ’92 issue of Playboy. Yeah the one where you were dressed up in drag as your alter ego Mary Busey. Oh, you don’t remember that? That’s ok. Nobody does.
Anywho, we would like to offer you a job. What’s the job? Well, it involves you reprising your Mary Busey role and popping out of a cake for about 100 horny sailors to gawk at you while hooting and hollering obscenities and offering to pleasure you.
What’s that? You have two rules. One. You don’t do cocaine…. and Two. you don’t do cocaine, anymore. Well ok, I don’t really know what that means. But is that a yes? oh, You’ll think about it. Perfect. I’ll check back with you later this week.
What’s that? Do we have any other jobs available? Not that I know of but I could…oh you do some cooking. You have a specialty called “Krill flavored Bouillabaisse?” based role you once played in a Steven Seagal movie. Oh, what’s in that? Oh…gross..no. gross.
Listen I REALLY got to go but I am going to transfer you over to the guy who handles all the odd jobs. He’ll tell you “all about the time.” > Randy.
Under Siege (1992) – “I have 2 rules. One, I don’t watch Seagal movies, and 2 I lie about not watching Seagal movies.”
- Time to cook up some action on the USS Tommy Lee Jones
- Man. Do movies sound this good anymore?
- Drones make these fly-by shots look so much better today.
- Where are your whites? I got the dress I forgot the pumps.
- The Captain is afraid to put the phone receiver to his ear.
- 50 Year anniversary
- a surprise party on the 50th anniversary of pearl habor
- go get my pies out of the oven
- this miss july playboy is going to hurl
- Mad Billy and the fabulous bail jumpers
- Busey in drag is a big no for me
- Cueball has moves
- Get my pies out of the oven!
- The Disk Mr Pitt
- Commander Krill is whale food.
- No other memories or oversights
- They are professionals they can handle 20 marines and 100 cooks.
- Neck knife
- He has been waiting to use that microwave bomb for years.
- I like the fact he is checking to see if they are alive…even though they are most likely dead. Doing his due diligence.
- You killed my captain! Something to fight for.
- “Welcome to the revolution.”
- Chaos and Bedlam. UV and Top Soil. It’s a Brave New World.
- The Tom-versation with Tommy Lee Jones.
- They tried to kill him. He is going to revolution
- Deception is the name of the game.
- “Time is money on this job” – guy
- Seagal found a lady in a cake.
- So she was Miss February or July 1989 and now she popping out of a cake.
- “What kind of babbling bullshit is this?”
- “I’m just the cook. Just a lowly little cook.”
- Underestimate me.
- He sunk a North Korean sub…that Tommy Lee Jones.
- The president ordered the execution.
- “I’m the Road Runner..Never been caught…meep meep.”
- The safest place she can be is in a locker.
- “I hate being alone.” “Do you hate being dead?”
- If you walk by a port hole you become the port hole.
- He is a seal. After we establish Seal Team 5 is the best there is.
- How long can you leave meat just sitting out on a table.
- “I have 2 rules. I don’t date musicians, and 2 and I do not kill people.”
- I like that Seagal doesn’t talk to people like they are stupid.
- Seal Magnaphone
- …yeah…well…I also cook
- Best there is…until Panama…then the bad intel…punched out his officer
- Busey wants to buy the presidency
- Get to the choppa…no wait…blow up the choppa
- Seagal is really good at kicking people in the head.
- Forecastle is pronounced For-Cuss-El
- “it is morse code for Get me the fuck out of here.”
- Steven “do it all” Seagal.
- Casualty of the situation.
- Captain Krill…then President Krill
- I’m on a College Program. I do Laundry. I was ironing during Desert Storm!
- “Miss July come back here!” – Laundry Boy
- Death by iron beam…ouch.
- Colm Meaney with 2 phones.
- Is that a Russian Sub?
- Surface (sub) to air missiles took out Seal Team 6
- Seagal is really impacting their workforce
- I wonder how old that condom is?
- Seal Team Seagal
- Ha! Them guys are trying to hook themselves a Seagal. Holy shit that would hurt.
- There are only so many ladder points on these ships…you would think he would be pretty easy to locate.
- Colm Meaney is a meaney in this movie
- Busey wants to be a leader.
- All of my life… Saturday morning cartoons…the best.
- We’ll just blame it on the cook! Turds
- haha…that guy tried to leg sweep Seagal! Not happening.
- Seagal can do anything…except smell Tommy Lee Jones.
- That knife in that meat is totally going to be the end of him.
- Don’t get in a knife fight with a cook!
- “We are the same.” No huh!!
- haha…I forgot that Seagal did the eye gouge and knife to the top of the head.
- Load the disk! that is not how you load a disk!
- yay! they did it
- I’m afraid of needles.
- Wait! So he kissed the lady? They had zero chemistry…
- Show me your moves.
Please insert Show Intro 3.1…Loading…
and welcome to Filmsack Labs where we straddle the line of what is possible and what is unquestionably going to end in a symphony of screams.
This week we have been working on bringing Virtual Reality based AI into the real world by inserting their programming carts into a pile of silicone nanobots. Essentially creating life! We here at the labs foresee great humanitarian possibilities as a result of this new technology.
Oh hands are going up, alright we have questions. Yes sir, what is your query. “Can we make real world animals like realistic snakes and such with our technology.” Good news! We already have! Would you like to hold her? You would! Excellent. Here ya go I! I expect you will be screaming by the end of this intro.
Ok, next question. Can our technology give Russel Crowe a better singing voice? No…..his voice is already perfect.
Last question! Can we create the perfect woman? Well, why would you want do that…Wait, do you mean like in Weird Science? So you don’t mean “The perfect woman” you mean “the perfect woman.” Oh hell yeah. Reach in that cabinet and hand me that crowd pleaser. No not that one. The one labeled Sheila 6.9.
Hey, anybody hungry? Grab that Sushi Chef 1.2 while you are back there. We are about to get this party started!
Oh no! sensory overload….intro crashed…would you like to reopen? cancel. rebooting Randy.
Virtuosity (1995) – Just because I’m carrying around the joy of sacking your crappy film inside me, doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.
- What is this now? I’ve never heard of this…ohh…from the Director of Lawnmower Man! Is this the same universe?
- Dig this groovy music man. I actually really like this….it is chill…maybe one of my favorite opening credits…
- Characters come in singles and pairs. 01 11 00 10
- All business suits
- “Maybe it’s the uniforms”
- This world is Matrix’esq
- sadistic, dangerous…3 words that describe him
- What do we look for? His eyes? They look like mine? Did they model him after him?
- You got a rice on your face…no problem Gene Simmons of Kiss, or Miley Cyrus
- Busting through paper walls is not as impressive as drywalls.
- Poke my wound hole and I will derezz.
- Too much Neural information.
- Use the convicts to test the VR Trainer
- Sid 6.7 Sadistic, Intelligent, Dangerous
- haha. Denzel looks like Sideshow Bob
- 9 months off for good behavior. 17 years off 9 months.
- Give me my Chalk. I can use right now.
- Metallic Limb detected!
- He was in isolation. Not anymore. General population. Somebody is mad.
- New travels fast. So was he a real cop at some point
- oh…white power eh.
- That guy brought a shiv to a metal arm fight. He gonna lose.
- Denzel is a biter! A lover not a biter!
- How are those prisoners throwing out all that trash through those slots.
- Come get your boy!
- Sushi Chef 1.2. A cart for each version
- I can’t change what I am. I’m a 50 terabyte, self-evolving, neural network, double backflip off the high platform. I’m not a swan dive.
- Just a little notebook flirting.
- “Intriguing…can I write that down?”
- His wife and and kids are dead.
- Another chess Queen reference. Sacrifice the queen.
- She is interactive Clyde.
- Ahhh…Sheila 3.2 Brilliant…Grab her module and follow me.
- Gettin busy
- Just because I’m carrying around the joy of killing your family inside me doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.
- Daryll likes to watch…nah.
- Kicking Sheila 3.2 crystal under the table.
- This guy is thinking Weird Science…and Sid is thinking…I want to kill you.
- Duh…Its a new world Daryl
- Prison run. hoof hoof hoof
- Nanotech Synthetic.
- Mr. Barnes gets a full pardon if he catches Sid.
- So your virtual reality program comes to life and your go to move is to chip the felon and make a deal.
- That is a big brain needle.
- He kept his badge in Mothballs?
- Sid is always getting shit on his face and then licking it off. In VR world he could just lick it off..
- Oh it just got personal! Matthew Grimes killed my wife and daughter.
- Do synthetics not know how to go shopping for clothes off the rack? Do they always have to steal it from folks. yes
- Welcome to our dance club of “Come Hither” and Cameras
- Time for a Rave Symphony! What kind of instrument are you? I am a whimpering.
- Symphony of Scream! Time let very GnR
- Remember the Scream Scene. Louder.
- haha…the elevator bird.
- Shot him right in the back.
- He has to maintain glass mass.
- The Symphony of Collision!!! mu ahaha
- Our hero needs a phycologist. like 12 monkeys
- “Reach in that backseat and hand me that crowd pleaser.”
- Russel Crowe would have made a pretty good Joker
- Sid 6.9 is better.
- Matthew Grimes is a part.
- “That’s how I know…because I know.”
- My purple 150 dollar suit. Now interview me in my underwear.
- All these TVs need to be showing the news.
- Cameras are starting to pop up everywhere…we are almost here.
- Hey! It’s the Rumble Guy! Let’s get ready!
- Kapow…punch everything. Kapow! bum bum…Kapow…bum bum..Kapow
- That guy failed at crowd surfing.
- Sid 6.7 sure likes his human shields.
- what? he killed her?
- “Parker. This one’s for you”
- No arm. No problem. Pew Pew Pew
- When did Sid 6.7 have time to make a embroidered name tag?
- Death TV
- Ed did not enjoy being on Death TV
- Oh great…that was a bad plan…land him in a bunch of glass.
- That conversion process was way too slow.
- Sid can tell the difference between gravity or not.
- How did they fool him?
- Billy is not interested in letting him out.
- WTF Billy.
- So the whole reason for the metal arm was so he could stop that big metal fan.
- If you stand up. It is going to be very bad.
- Bombshop 6.7
|DEVELOPER: Iron Gate AB|
PUBLISHER: Coffee Stain Publishing
|Tuesday, February 2, 2021|
|1st boss fight. Not me|
|^ Game Audio|
|^ First Boss Fight|
|HOW LONG TO BEAT|
|IS THERE ANY DEALS|
|$19.99 (that is a deal!)|
|A brutal exploration and survival game for 1-10 players, set in a procedurally-generated purgatory inspired by viking culture. Battle, build, and conquer your way to a saga worthy of Odin’s patronage!|
|Early Access Viking Themed Survival Game set in a procedurally generated world (purgatory / valheim) with 5 biomes and more to come. Best to stick to the meadows and steams that you are used to until you gather enough skills, resources and trophies to fight each of the biome bosses. You gonna die…perhaps not…if you survive you will be rewarded with some powers…maybe you should just stick to building long houses and boats. By Odin’s beard! Perhaps you should play with up to 10 other players online to get some help. Oh no you chose PVP. Enjoy Valhala you dead warrior. Have fun walking back to camp.|
– Art – Environmentals look great! The character designs could use some work.
– Animation – Movement is ok. Could be improved. But that is really secondary here…have you seen how minecraft moves!?
– Music/Effects – Hit or miss. Meadow music is pretty mellow…but can get a little repetitive. I turned it down. The action scenes are rocking…Most hits give a satisfying feeling.
– V/O – Mostly grunts. Works.
– World Building – Good enough. Most of it is based on Norse Mythology so the base is good.
– Game Play – Pretty solid crack like gameplay. May I have another…sure…just 5 more minutes.
– AI/NPC – Ok. Well balanced. You can’t ignore them but you should be able to easily defeat most as long as you have been skilling up your character and paying attention to where you are.
– Controls – Works well enough in most cases. A lot of hidden keyboard shortcuts that are not announced in game. You have to hunt them down. Building can be hit or miss.
– Interface – pretty minimal. It works. Most times. Unless you need to build something. Get out of here hammer!
Endgame – Build a nest in the AllFather’s Facial Hair and snuggle in for some Valhala like snuggling.
8 ‘By Odin’s Beard’ out of 10 Valhalas
|Tags: Open World Survival, Craft, Survival, Online Co-Op|
Dear Ma and Pa from your boy in space. Remember how you said nothing never good came from staring at the sun for 12 hours a day and then the sun quit on us and then you blamed me for that and then I had to kidnap old man Elon Musk so he would agree to let me join space force so I could fly to our dying sun with some other astronauts and scientists to restart the sun with some explosives the size of Manhattan. Well…..get out your Sun-brellas. We’re almost there!
Phew, is anyone else hot? I’m really sweating balls over here.
Oh yeah, Dad. I asked them about your idea about “why don’t they just move the dang ole Earth closer to the sun” They said that was a stupid and laughed a lot. So thanks for that dad. Gosh it’s hot.
Anywho, just remember, it takes eight minutes for light to travel from sun to earth. Which means you’ll know we’ve succeeded about eight minutes after we deliver the payload. So if one day you look up into the sky and…ok…it is really hot’in here. So I think I’m gonna take off all my clothes…. and head up to the main frame coolant tank and take a swim. You know what, I don’t need this skin either…just gonna peel it right off.
Alright mom and dad. Camp has been great so far. See ya at the end of summer. I volunteer….I volunteer Randy!
Sunshine (2007) – For 7 years I spoke with God. He told me to take us all to heaven…in a little row boat…i’m a golden space suit god..
- I looked directly at the sun!
- Our sun is dying, mankind faces extinction.
- Seven years ago. The Icarus Project. To restart the son. “Damnit Sun! Don’t you quit on me! Live Damn you! Live!”
- But that mission was lost…damnit
- 16 months ago. Crew of 7. Left Earth frozen in a solar winter. Our Payload. Stellar Bomb. Size of Manhattan. Create a star within a Star.
- 8 Astronauts…strapped to a bomb….weeee…it is Icarus II.
- The sun looks like an eye! It is watching!
- Look at that worthless sun.
- 36 Million miles….2% of full brightness…can you show me 4%…just do it Icarus computer!!! How about 3.1% for 30 seconds. Put on my shades!
- Wouldn’t it just be easier to move the Earth closer to the sun.
- 29 000 KHM
- Beef or Chicken….
- The point about darkness…you float…like a vacuum.
- Don’t make the Asian guy fix your food.
- Send messages back to the moon stations.
- 55 Million miles from earth.
- Flying into the Dead Zone.
- I see hyrdoponics…but
- “By the time you get this message. I will already be in the Dead Zone. Uh, it came a little sooner than we thought, But this means you won’t be able to send a message back. So I just wanted to let you know. I don’t need the message. Because I know everything you want to say.”
- “Just remember, it takes eight minutes for light to travel from sun to earth. Which means you’ll know we’ve succeeded about eight minutes after we deliver the payload. All you have to do is look out for a little extra brightness in the sky. So if you wake up one morning and it is a particularly beautiful day. you’ll know we made it. Ok I’m signing out and I will see you in a couple of years.”
- Automated Razor Scooter!!
- Sitting in the sun room going blind and getting one hella burn.
- It took him an hour to make that message?
- Prescription 2 hours in the Earth Room. The waves make me feel peaceful
- I would just stay in the Earth Room. Duh.
- Captain America talking to Capa
- Icarus 1 got hit by a minor asteroid storm. none bigger than a rain drop. It was beautiful. Until it kilt us!
- Don’t put your hand in the coolant tank…hey…he shaved!
- Ladies and Gentlemen. Mercury! Mmmmm… Mercury is so hot!
- Two last hopes are better than one.
- I forgot about the angles!
- I volunteer Capa.
- You golden suited god.
- Sweet. Space Zoom Call.
- The space turtle is too shakey!
- Com 3 and 4 are now space sparklers.
- Com 3 and 4 just busted through.
- Manual control. Negative. Computer Control. Negative.
- What can you see? Nothing! I blind!
- I volunteer Yo Mama!
- Icarus II – 0 Sun – 2
- Oxygen Garden is gone!
- This is becoming Space: Survivor edition.
- Somebody has been hanging out in the sun room too often.
- Neither of these ships were designed for docking.
- Subliminal Screaming Face
- The air is human skin! That is a lot of human skin. Most dust is human skin…grote
- “I can hardly walk it is so thick.”
- We are dust and nothing more..
- Capa always goes into the suit.
- Hey Capa. We’re only Stardust.
- Did not like Harvey Death atall.
- Well they got rid of their extras they needed. Problem resolved.
- Weigh the life of one against the future of mankind.
- haha…electric scapel
- Problem solved.
- using up the oxygen you moron.
- 5 crew members. We got an unknown crew member!
- At the end of time when only one man remains. Pinbacker. Not your god. Mine
- Icarus would not full sunlight befrore…now she do.
- Please return the mainframe to the coolant!
- A lot of “my god” at the end here.
- jumping in the coolant to save the mainframe…have you tried turning off and back on again first.
- Pinbacker is not in this dimension/time
- Capa my leg…my sandles….my bloody sandles.
- What…it’s not hard enough to save humanity by traveling to the sun and blowing it up…you also have to fight space crazy time traveler?
- Did they pioneer the “too close to this guy’s face” cam?
- Looking through a lot.
- I need a Sunbrella
- Outside the suit looks like no struggle. Inside the suit…space spittle.
- That was the Capa Suit. He shit in it…it is only his.
- It is the only dream I have. Surface of the sun.
- I wonder if the meteor shower that hit the Icarrus 1 was the Icarrus 2 explosion?
- “Cassie we are flying into the sun.”
- For 7 years I spoke with God. He told me to take us all to heaven…in a little row boat…owwww….my arm flesh.
- It’s getting hot in here..so take off all your flesh.
- just like he described…a moment of free floating and then death!
- Even in solar winter…kids make snowmen.