We did it Dorian. You said we couldn’t do it. Even after I stole your magic portrait and blackmailed you….You still were a Doubting Dorian weren’t you..But not anymore…We did just as I said…We fooled the League, stole Nemo’s tiny exploration pod and checked off all the evil things on our freaky little supernatural 19th century checklist. Damn It feels good to be the M. That’s short for Moriarty you know.
Say, It’s kind of cramp in this small pod Dorian. How long do we have to be in here before we reach our destination? Wow…days eh….you know what…I’m kinda of regretting that all Mongolian Beef diet we adopted. Can we pop a window? No? Alright, I can hold it.
Hey, do you hear that tapping sound? What is that? It almost sounds like Morris code. What? Morse Code? Are you sure? I’m pretty sure it is Morris code and I’m a genius…sooo…yeah I get that you are old and with age comes wisdom…I get it…but apparently not wise enough to hide your portrait of doom..
Oh my god…why does it smell like a Sweaty Scotsman Ass in here. Are you sure there are no windows…a porthole…a vent…and why is your knee touching my knee…give me some space man. What do you mean it is not your knee…of course it is your knee…who else’s knee could it be…and there goes the tapping sound again.
This is going to be one long Extra Ordinary trip of Gentlemen. Randy.
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003) – “May this new Century Be yours son, as the old one was mine.” Meanwhile in Kenya. A witch doctor. Don’t you die on me! olo lo lo
- Extra Ordinary
- I think it is important to mention that : “…also promoted as LXG, is a 2003 dieselpunk superhero film” – wikipedia
- Like 1899…it has been all single shot rifles up until now…C’mon London!
- Steam Punk Tank Time….
- Tank Halt…dead…blimey
- Tank: Show me the money. Bank: Folds
- Germans! Leave one behind to tell the rest.
- “Not Us” says Germany…ok…it was us.
- A whole hanger full of Hindenburg. Oh the Humanity
- Meanwhile in Kenya
- Oh yeah! Allan Quatermain…This place has a bunch of Quetermain…
- Yes, of course, Nigel. You should toddle off. Toddling
- Pack for an English Summer
- Quartermain lost his love in Africa?
- Meanwhile in London
- There have been other times…
- Found Nemo
- New Weapons / Machines have changed the game. Race for arms.
- 4 Days to get to Venice and Team of 6 members.
- Abducting scientist.
- Invisible Man is a thief…
- one of these gentlemen is a lady
- Pre-automobile era automobile.
- Blessed by a witch doctor. A Hunter A Scientist. A Stealth. Experience.
- “First meetings usually warrant introductions.”
- Nemo: I walk a different path
- Is Dorian immortal?
- She is a vampire
- The Sword of the Ocean
- Meanwhile in Paris
- Where did Mr. Hyde get such a large hat.
- Her Connery is pretty good
- Scratched by Dorian Gray?
- Demorphing of chained Dr Jekyll is the best.
- He stole plans from the bank Venice plans
- 3 steering wheels
- Nemo worships death
- Nina is a vampire chemist.
- The original Suicide Squad
- All this advance tech and still. ticking clock time bombs. Guess it fits with steampunk
- I’m an immortal, sir, not a gazelle
- “The Vampire Lady has us covered.” – 58:00
- The Brave John Bull
- His son died (son-in-law)
- Poor training and doubt. Fear.
- Did Dorian Gray have the gold gun from the man with the golden gun
- Mission Impossible Umasking to reveal…the guy who set them all up.
- She’s falling for the kid.
- That is one dangerous looking exploration pod.
- Surely they must know they are being directed like how they drew away Hyde
- Did he give the Hyde potion to the vampire
- Captain the noise came from this – Recording disc!
- Mr. M has the painting!!
- Misdirection fools
- There is no League…it was a rogue…foool!
- Nemos Science. Skinner Skin Sample. Jekylls Potion. and ninas blood
- Bomb Voyage
- Everybody pitch in…we got a repair montage to do!
- Meanwhile in Mongolia…beef..
- Geez…This feels very much like The Watchmen.
- Betrayal and into the Tundra.
- The White Tiger indicates it is the end and time to be the most fierce.
- Naked and invisible in the snow.
- Nautili …. there are 8
- buckets of hot iron into more buckets of hot iron.
- Got to love a bad guy who enjoys shooting his automatic gun.
- James Moriarty! Mr M
- Dorian’s Balls were broken…but then they healed.
- Oh no! Skinner is burnt naked…now he has to always stay invisible
- No. Not the whole thing.
- Don’t look at the painting…oh too late.
- Super Hyde…Hyde 2.0 … Me on a bad day.
- Nemo went Crazy Blade.
- “There will be others like me….you can’t kill the future.”
- Super Hyde go smash pop
- Back stabbing M just gonna fly away then.
- Can you run faster than a bullet?
- May this new Century Be yours son, as the old one was mine.
- Should have stayed in Africa
- Africa will never let him die. Uh oh…either Part 2 or a Zombie Quartermain ZomieMain
- Just gonna leave this loaded gun on your grave fo some kid to come get the gun then?
- That witch doctor was like….Don’t die on me! Don’t you die on my Quartermain!
- What happened in that Pod. I can’t imagine M, Dorian and a Naked Skinner could have been all that comfy. You may be invisible to the eyes…but pretty sure you are not invisible to the nose.
- Oh hi, I’m glad you could attend the funeral of Allan Quartermain. I am Mr. Invisible and I have to tell you the story of how I almost died from holding in my farts in a tiny escape pod with another man.
- We are going to party like it is 1899
This week on Filmsack we …uh… we …. hold on a second guys. There is a large metallic ball forming in my office. I hope this isn’t a repeat of the Phantasm Incident…oh it’s really crackling and popping…I don’t like it…oh wait…a naked lady just emerged.
“Pardon me ma’am…it’s not my birthday and that is no cake you just popped out of. Can I help you?” What’s that? You like my glasses…well thank you… they are from the Elton John collection…fun fact…not all of his glasses are covered in glitter and shaped like……hey! Don’t take those I need those to read the rest of this….this….Jethro…no! no! Intro! yeah…Intro.
Oh wait…another ball is forming…It’s a naked guy! He seems equally pissed! Hey guy! Strippers around back ….and you really can’t call yourself a stripper if you are already naked! I mean what are you going to take off! Your head…oh my god he did it…
Uh oh…he must have said something because she is gesturing for him to “talk to the hand”…and he is doing it…literally talking to her hand…but that ain’t no hand buddy…it’s a flamethrower….
Hey Hey Hey…take that fighting outside…I’m seeing a lot of holes and dangly bits I don’t care to see in this context…aaand now there is a hole in my wall…thanks guys!
Well I don’t know what that was all about but it appears that fate is trying to murder 2020 and this episode of Filmsack. But I don’t believe in fate…so suck it ya naked…pissed off…. piece of poo… Randy
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) – Like asking Arnold Schwarznegger to rob an AM/PM Store for 30 Million dollars. Talk to the hand. Wait..give me the money. I’ll be back.
- Will he be back?
- Rumbly Intro
- The Future has not been written…there is not fate but what we make for ourse…..NUKE! – Jon Connor don’t believe that.
- They tried to murder me before I was born…and at 13…and at…
- Mom said the storm was coming! 3 Billion Lives gone instantly…just us left.
- We stopped Judgment day…but now…this life…
- Living off the grid…no phone…no address…just this bad motoscooter a Terminator taught me how to use.
- Is it always a skull intro for Terminator movies
- Less than stellar CGI…but 2003
- These bots are humanoid in apparence.
- Bad Motoscooter in the dark dark wearing dark and going fast….Deer says…sup
- Meanwhile in Beverly Hills. A store window.
- Melty Manican
- Terminators always show up nek’ed and with a bad attitude…
- When a naked dude approaches guys laugh….naked lady….Can I get you some help!
- Is she talking to a fax machine? “We need you to make your best 2003 modem face…”
- This Terminator is not off the grid
- In movies the police always talk to you from their loudspeakers in their car…happens in real life?
- 20cc’s of cleveage stat.
- I like your car…taken! I like your gun…taken…I like your cheeseburger….nooooo
- She hates machines…she will be our love interest
- Do father’s ever call their kids…kiddo? Hey Kiddo.
- How many stars is her father.
- She do no wanna get married.
- Tricky Bastard Virus.
- Use our AI! Noooo. Fly with a Bazooka
- Skynet is not ready Daddy!
- Now that is how you keep your Time Travel on the down low…pop your bubble out in the desert
- Arnold Side Nipple!
- Them dogs at the animal hospital be like…nooooo…those are my pills!
- What kind of dog pills are good for on the run humans.
- Stripper shows up naked is not stripper…he is just a naked guy.
- haha…Talk to the hand! Hello hand.
- Elton John glasses…I don’t think so.
- T-1000 gear is pretty abundant…is that a choice when choosing your time travel landing spot
- This drive thru is backwards.
- Jose! You dead.
- Global Digital Network
- oh William…don’t tell crazy tracy who you are.
- Just gonna do some doggy drugs and cutting.
- We got a midnight (5:30 in the morning) sick cat coming in…that is some dedication.
- Great we got junkies.
- Chemical neuter dogs would be a bit risky
- Crazy cat hairball lady’s cat’s name is Hercules.
- Mike Cripkey’s basement…What does that mean!
- His foster parents were murdered.
- Catherine Brewster? A little late to ask…how about a blood DNA test. No!
- Do Terminators have vision problems…they always looking through their eyebrows.
- How does she have all the DNA database.
- Catherine runs like a nerd
- John Connor can not even break out a cage designed for a dog
- Close range paint guns would hurt.
- Gun or Truck. I choose truck.
- Catherine Brewster…come with me.
- Wow…she would just sell him out like that…
- She is somewhere between mechanical and liquid
- Good Terminator…or bad…Terminator
- You can’t compete with that.
- Hey son…your animal hospital van ain’t got no driver side door
- Toyota Tundra…
- Ok…Ok…I understand she could control electrons remotely…but how did she Maximum Overdrive mechanical things like shifting and steering.
- Don’t yell at the driver
- This is my company car…
- Take this company car and shove it
- ok…so she is a little bit OP
- I am assuming nanobots?
- I am the wide load champion…Who even needs a street with utility poles of people
- uh oh…suburban neighborhood and front yard clearing could be easy kid death
- Wiping Schwarzneggers from your wide load truck like a bug.
- This is a massive care chase scene
- How much large city equipment can we destroy
- He is such a polite Terminator
- Why can’t she just turn herself into a motorcycle and chase them?
- No sign of Brain Trauma! nice check.
- Drop dead asshole…I am unable to comply
- A Tx was sent back? A Calculator?
- We stopped Judgment Day…You only postponed it…It is inevitable.
- Connor take the wheel.
- Nano shit…there it is….
- An Anti Terminator Terminator
- Dropping fuel cells like tiny atomic bombs in the dessert
- AM/PM store
- This is Whack at the AM/PM Store
- I need to shop like Schwarznegger at an AM/PM Store slamming shit into a basket.
- She has a painful scream.
- If she has Pet Doc 2…what is their other ride?
- I have a fiance..he is going to be looking for me…I don’t like him…but he might.
- Connor is a bit of a downer in the back of a beat up pet doc van.
- Killing his captains.
- Their paths cross every 10 years…or is that the convergence…they are going to be sweeties and make the baby that does the thing in the future.
- TX is like a snake
- Scott Mason Mask
- Come with me if you want to Leave
- I’ll be right back
- No Fate But What We Make!
- Don’t Do that.
- Sarah Connor put a weapons stash in her will. They spread her ashes
- Living in Baha. 6 months with Lukemia…fought for 3 years…long enough to make sure the world didn’t end
- How did she shoot him in the face for him to spit out bullets
- Thank gawd…just kill her already…she is all reasonable like a real person. I want fake movie people!
- Anger is more useful that despair…basic psychology is one of his subroutines.
- Right by the desert….Chest bursting hand for driving.
- Cate…My name is Doctor Silverman…I’m a throwback…Hostage situation. Impossible things…crazy things.
- hahah…Drop your weapon…and the coffin.
- So is the doc in this triangle as well?
- No Human Caualties…but a lot of pooped pants.
- Contacts with military and his wife.
- hey…that’s not my fiance!
- Tx’s run fast
- TX can take the form of any organic thing it touches…did it touch a snake? How about a cat?
- We need a new vehicle. Valley of Peace is seen better days.
- Primary weapon damaged..
- Truck drive is nope….lady on the side of the road with a flamethrower for a hand…talk to the hand..talk to the flamethrower
- Healthy Female
- Robert Brewster – Air Force Cyber Research Skynet
- It is all about your father…only he can shut down Skynet
- Judgment day is today? 3 hours from now.
- Robot….Cybernetic Organism
- Resistance Captured me and reprogrammed me. I was an assassinationer
- If you die I have no reason to exist
- She is in charge.
- July 4th, 2039..you ded
- So T1000 killed John and then she reprogrammed him to go back and protect him.
- Skynet is taking everything down…
- Is John actually doing anything with that C4? He is not making much progress.
- Mike Crypkies basement….it was a good time.
- Levity is good…it relieves tension and the ear of death.
- Terminators are easy to spot…they all look pissed and on a mission.
- Mr. Chairman. and Mr Brewster….all the monies you need.
- T1-2 looks like a bad Johnny Number 5
- Don’t press that Y
- Daddy is like what….twins!
- She’ll be back
- Skynet has become self aware.
- T1-2 is like a a gallery game….pew pew pew
- no…the T1-8…oh they just have sequential numbers…no 7….don’t kill number 5…number 5 is alive!
- the codes are in the the red envelope….you have to get to crystal peak.
- Particular Accelerator leads to the runway.
- Terminators need a purpose
- 2003 CGI
- Oh man…somebody blew up the toilet! Do not go in there.
- Man down…all the man down
- Everything on a swivel. Head…check…legs…check….arms…check.
- Who let the drone inside?
- Finally…Cate is a movie hero
- You remind me of my mother…wrong thing to say?
- Magnets…yes…magnets…take that you mechanical piece of liquid poo!
- He has been reprogrammed.
- She trained on her father’s plane…they are pretty quick to explain stuff.
- CPU is intact but other things…not so much.
- Desire is irrelevant.
- Humans always reasoning with robots.
- This truck makes me angry!
- He shut himself down with his ass cheeks clinched in tight leather pants.
- Reboot the machine! Virus gone…it was 2003…it is how we do.
- Green screen run
- Get a bigger chooper
- I’m back
- detachable legs
- John’s limp explained
- Fuel cell in the mouth
- haha…conspiracy be splaining. It is just a fallout shelter to VIPs
- Her daddy lied to get them to safety…cause they are the VIPs
- They went all that way to get to a bunker when they were already headed to a bunker.
- Daddy’s mission was the same as T1…which was like Johns dad. You can’t stop fate. Sometimes you just have to accept it.
- All those bunkers with old isolated computers…this is the rise of the resistance. Fate…Crystal Peak.
- I am in charge…screw Cate…I’m in charge…till I’m dead…then she is in charge.
- It was software in the net…there was nothing to shut down.
- Our destiny was to survive Judgement day
- Daddy knew but I didn’t want to hear it.
You have reached the office of Death, We can not come to the phone right now as we are busy making asinine lists and planning elaborate ways to murder you.
But by all mean, Please listen to the following as our menu options have changed.
If you would like to report a gross injustice of death: press 9. (pause)
If you are calling to negotiate the terms of your surrender: press 8 and your call will be taken in the order it was received: average wait time – 300 years. (pause)
If you are calling about the Elevator to Hell: press 6. boop another 6. boop. and just once more. boop. You have chosen “Elevator to Hell” if you meant to select “Stairway to Heaven” please hang up and call back when you are a better person.
Ok, If you are calling to report any of the following on the Elevator to Hell: “a faulty door that could decapitate a person” or “a guy with a box of hooks for arms” or “an inappropriate offer to lick your face” please stay on the line for an important message: (pause) It’s the Elevator to Hell. that’s it. that’s the message. It’s… the… Elevator to Hell…please hang up.
Also, don’t do drugs on the Highway to Hell.
Final Destination 2 (2003) – If you create life that was never meant to be alive…then you cheat death and then Death rage quits to re-roll his list. Dude, Death, Chillax
- Previously on Final Destination (1 year since the plane go boom)
- 40 students. 4 Teachers Mount Abraham
- All the kids died from 1
- I appreciate you using the word Sinister…not supernatural.
- I believe there is sort of force an unseen malevolent presence “The Devil” I prefer “Death itself”
- You Dead you Dead.
- Death gonna give it to ya. Uh…Death gonna give it to you.
- What if you could do something about consequences
- You can avoid it by being hyper vigilant
- Teens on a road trip…the front yard goodbye with the parent.
- These teens always have the best cars and the most loving parent with everything to live for.
- Hey Girl…your brake fluid is leaking
- Ha ha ha…the poor can lady…let’s laugh.
- Can Lady, Pileup, 1 Year Anniversary, Highway to Hell,
- Geez…took dad like 30 minutes to call about the transmission fluid
- Biker Girl Titties.
- Teenagers are horny and high.
- I never have this much interaction with people on the interstate.
- Things are falling into place.
- Hice Pale Ale….Drink responsible.
- This kid is making those trucks kiss. Spoiler
- “You ever hear of the Ozone layer asshole?
- All of these people are living on the razors edge.
- This is the drug, alcohol, interstate…
- This was a minute before distracted driving with electronic devices.
- That cop ate it!
- Murder Death Porn
- ha…this is like PSA for shit not to do while driving.
- Got to admit this is a pretty wicked opening. Too bad it’s all a dream
- Burning truck of death.
- Wow…that was a lot of vision.
- Bus full of Pile Up…Chick in the bucket.
- Kimberly is like…fook that.
- How much weed do you have on you?
- Be Cool! Daniel
- Don’t blame it on the truck…that is the truck that is going to kill all of them.
- This timeline don’t track with the 180 feet?
- Ok…he saved her…so it skips her now. See I remember stuff!
- oh…Flight 180…
- Haha…love the horror tropes. Pretty smart how they laid this one out.
- Scary story…but true…
- 1 survivor! In the nut house!
- This is a well crafted horror trope
- The Different Strokes Curse
- Mom must be dead.
- Danger Evan is lucky to not be dead already…what is his relationship to the police chief?
- Spaghetti Pan out the window. Hey E
- Dude…cooking shirtless with oil….are you insane-o
- EYE! Metal Magnet in Microwave
- Evan won the lottery
- haha…death don’t need to kill Evan..Evan kill Evan.
- Evan is the smartest mofo…Death can’t kill you if you already dead.
- That cop is surfing the dark web
- Secrets of the Unkown.
- Dude this is so the dark web…you don’t see this much death porn on the regular web
- Route 23 – 18 People Dead
- Brilliant…They needed to have a reason for disconnected individuals to connect. So they had Evan win the lottery so it would be iron enough that he died for it to be on the news but so low key that the reporters would not know he avoid death.
- Why you have scary Marionettes
- At the request of the patient…you got to come in naked if you want to visit.
- Voluntary crazy
- B 109
- Ha! She has a murder trail wall.
- Die in this order…death list
- Someone intervened so you will be last on the list.
- Wait! Death is mixing it up! Death learned his lesson…he’s going backwards!
- “Watch out for the signs”
- Alex got a brick to the head?
- Clear be like…”I don’t care”
- death by pigeons
- “Oh Tim….If he gives me the gas and I wake up with pants unbuttoned…we ain’t paying.”
- Death – The invisible spectre of doom.
- 6th and 2pm 62!
- Giving Tim the gas.
- Man…if my Dentist was this cursy…I would have to reconsider
- Oxygen 0 Nitros….nom nom nom…Goodbye Tim
- haha…Tim is such a dick…Death is killing from the Dickiest to the less Dickiest.
- If this guy in the hobbit hole owns a fiddle then we know how he beat the devil.
- Ha! It’s the mortician.
- Dead, yet still fresh.
- Only new life can cheat death.
- Life/Death it’s all in a circle.
- If you create life that was never meant to be alive…then you cheat death and he rage quits?
- New Life defeats death.
- “Suck on my junk”
- Kimberly is having visions….like a while bunch.
- When does life begin? The age old question.
- Let me lick your face in an elevator bro.
- Doubter dude
- Why does she need a secret code word when she calls them?
- I’m just gonna put this is the closet/deathtrap
- Nora and Eugene are dead
- If you are trying to avoid death…for sure don’t take and elevator.
- Death is really into irony…he wants you to see signs of the pending death.
- This elevator is possessed with creepy.
- Nora was all like. I’m ready to die…and then when it comes…she was like…nope!
- Eugene is a control freak.
- Eugene…you got to Chillax
- haha…Death won’t let Eugene go out on his own terms.
- Death is trixie. Your water broke.
- All these people barely escaped death last year.
- You caught the Flight 180
- A rift in death’s design.
- Final Destination 2: Death Tidies up the Loose Ends
- Poor Jethro…he will be in part 3. Aww damnit They saved that kid.
- Would you throw out my box of shame? So my poor mom
- More like the jaws of death.
- Will it hurt when I die? Rory…nope.
- Why do they let the vision quest lady drive.
- Death is all like…You are trapped in here with me.
- It’s ok…it’s over…it’s totally not over! Cause she never died…son of a boot
- Death gonna give it to ya. Nooo…not Clear.
- The Lake, White Van, Doctor K, I have to drown
- Get Kalarjian
- That is a lot of trees in that ambulance.
- A leap of faith.
- BRIAN NOOO!
Greetings human, I am Dudley Duddits of the Space Mounties and I am in pursuit of Donnie Duddits. He’s….uh…how do you humans say…special?
Apparently, he has emotionally attached himself to a cartoon dog with a speech impediment and hopes to endear himself to you humans by taking on these properties. Wow, this is more complicated than necessary.
Anywho, have you encountered such a being?
Also, did you know, it’s butt weasel season? Be sure to cover your orifices human.
Coincidently, we have been monitoring your people…and I have a friendly bet going with the crew.
if it is bestiality when a human attempts to mate with an animal…gross by the way…is it then called me-stiality when one attempts to please oneself? The Galaxy wants to know.
Geez, how much Oxy and Day time TV was King watching when he wrote this. Kiss my bender.
Dreamcatcher (2003) – Like expressing something in 280 characters when 140 is sufficient. Still room for a Butt Weasels.
This sure is a lot of opening credits
This was 5 minutes after X-Files movie?
It’s a dream-catcher and SSDD
EARLY GRAVE! I prefer being late.
King never shy’s away from Fat as Fear…
Time to off yourself. Psycho Psychiatrist. Jonesy?
Great you just shot the guy next door.
So far…office jobs.
Is everybody Psychic?
another desk job.
Best fried clams in the state…that is a weird first date.
The key trick does not get you dates.
Half past 6…she ain’t gonna be there.
Jason Lee is the only one without a job. Unless you count drunk with a toothpick.
Beaver has nothing. Jonesy has wife and kids.
Save ON MEATS!
As soon as we figured out a way to show people getting hit by cars on film. We used the hell out of it.
Otch Out Fo Miestr Gay
Bite My Bag.
Wait…Beaver got a blow job from a lady after Bingo?
Derry? Like in IT and other Stephen King small town stories?
In the movies. Kiss when you wake up?
Keep Duddits on the 3rd level
20 years out to Hole in the wall.
Duddits is our dreamcatcher.
Scooby Doo lunch box!
You want to eat half of this dog turd? I mean that is like 5 way turd
Pete can fly.
What kind of bully standoff is this. Happens all the time in Stephen King world.
Oooby oooby dooo…
No Bounce, No Play…sometimes I think Stephen King writes down everything he thinks.
Jonesy’s brain warehouse is the warehouse where they meet duddits
Snow in the eye!! glasses..phew.
That’s no deer! That’s a maaan! A stumble man.
Jonesy got ran over by a car and 6 months later only has a limp.
Indian Charm…catches nightmares.
They keep the Dreamcatcher in the hole int he wall.
Is it on the wagon or off the wagon.
Henry forced the guy to eat himself to death. Is that ever listed as cause of death?
Toothpicks are gross.
Mother used to feed me pea soup…
Have you been eating wood chuck turds?
There are fart jokes….there are lots of gross fart jokes.
If you need to urk. also, don’t take a shit in the linen closet.
The kids do not look much like the adults.
Know what is a bad idea…getting a run at a hill in the snow.
I’ve never flipped a car. Unsure if I would be laughing about it.
Peanut Butter calms me down. How do you eat peanut butter…spoon? butter knife? finger?
Great jump scare…saw it from a mile away…but still. Miss Roadkill got me.
Trying to keep a toothpick in your mouth while yelling at a helicopter.
Why is God (Morgan Freeman.) watching me with his huge prosthetic eye worms?
Is this SSDD? In other words is this just weird shit or has the day finally come?
haha…Scooby Dooby Doo we got some work to do now.
What the hell does No Bounce, No Play mean.
Turd is a clinker.
Did you guys used to soak toothpicks in cinnamon?
Humor and Horror go hand in hand.
Blue Bayou comfort song.
Blue vs Gray?
That is one strong worm creature.
Oh man…that door handle coming off in your hand…that is the worst!
Beaver made a sacrifice. Was his power premonitions? bad feelings? I got a bad feeling about this Jonesy
That is one big alien. He’s translucent…and slimy.
Oh…his head popped into a red mist…gross.
Time to mobilize the military.
Is it my imagination or are Morgan Freeman’s eyebrows even bigger in this movie.
Named after that broad in Aliens.
Grey Boy look…
The Shit Weasels!
The alien only infects some.
We are not regular army…thank goodness Maple came in to explain it back to us.
Oh…do not Scout’s honor when the general has a loaded gun.
So much blood in this movie.
25 years he has been fighting aliens.
In Fast and hard , out clean and smiling.
She ain’t napping for farts!
The scene everybody loves…the Jonesy snap to smile.
The truck that handles like a luxury car.
Know things. Talk to one another. Duddits gave them the gift.
Writing your name in the snow….dick chomp!
Fire to the crotch is the only way to stop those things.
Mighty Mouse is on the way!
Beaver had nothing in his head.
Pete knows Mr. Gray is a bond Villian.
whisper messages while talking. Repeat emphasis?
The red stuff looks like rust for organics.
He used Beaves catchphrase.
Did he not notice the dead man in the tub?
Oh. They lay eggs…really gross eggs.
oh no…they already hatched!
King uses leaches and wormy things a lot.
What is up with these guys and dropping sticks.
Can you light a match with your finger? Strike anywhere matches.
ohh…they use a maneuver called dreamcatcher with duddits in the middle.
Love this music they use when trying to locate the missing girl. It reminds me of 90s Goosebumps music.
Kids love hanging around trains! In King stories anyways.
Alien space crash.
I’m that dog. I’m that monster.
Aww…the greys are so swee….oh fuck! What are those things! Wormy shits…kill ’em all.
That ship has a self destruct and boy..
Bite my bag.
Wait…has he infested Jonesys body or is he mimicking it? Cause he just morphed into an alien.
Where is Jonesy? Is he in the head?
Grote…don’t eat the meat!
He’s got 4 boxes of Duddits…I could eat 4 boxes of Duddits at the movies. mmm…Milk Duddits.
That is a lot of hazmat suits.
Do we still say “Getting too old for this shit?”
The study shows squats.
A hitchhiker is our greatest fear.
Blue Boys, Blue Zone, Blue Camp. Blue Blue.
Shop at Walmart and never misses an episode of Friends
hehe…in true military fashion. He calls Eddie Dr. Boston…cause that is where he is from.
Over the Curtis line!
Time for some Star Wars wipes….lots of them.
call 1-800-Henry…that ain’t even numbers.
How much crack am I smoking right now? The gun is a phone. MY GUN IS A PHONE..EVERYTHING IS A PHONE.
Nice sweater jacket. Lukemia! No…not Duddits! Not the duds! Also, those Scooby Doo lunchboxes are indestructible.
Victory pose mom!
Uh oh…that gun has a tracker in it.
Keeping an Asian in your Truck closet.
What happened in Montana? Several mentions. Shit must have went bad. Tell us that story!
He ate the trooper!
Poor old Donnie. He looks sick!
Mr Gay is Mr. Gray. Mr. Gray wants war…or water. Duds
One worm…One worm to kill the world.
Would the military let a helicopter just fly away without pursuit?
Go faster! Oops…car and snow no go. No Snow. No Go.
That may be overkill to kill somebody with a helicopter.
Morgan Freeman wore fake eyebrows! What!
Shoot him! Shoot him!
How heavy are manhole covers?
I can understand that big eel weasel getting int he water and causing problems. But that little jiggly worm would prolly get eet.
So the alien was inside…but is a mist? that can become solid? or did it come out of his butthole? or did the mist come from his butthole?
I want to dress as Duds for Halloween.
Duds needs to blow his nose.
Duds is heavy man. Heavier than he looks.
You thought you got me…I got you!! I Duddits!
Do all aliens have scorpion tails?
ew ew ew…red stuff! red stuff!
But to black!
Meanwhile back at the hole in the wall.
Fuck Me Freddy
Kiss My Bender
Bite My Bag
Oh hi Filmsack Men, Who shall we con today? The listeners? Little Old Ladies, Randy? Hmmm… .unsure if I meant Little Old Ladies THEN Randy or Randy likes to con little old ladies…. or perhaps Randy is just really into geriatrics. Show note problems…am I right?
Well I hope you enjoyed that little distraction. Meanwhile, I swapped your Sacks of good intros with bad impressions of Nicholas Cage. Good Luck, Randy.
oh look! A little old lady.