Available on Steam as of Tuesday, December 22, 2020 for PC & Mac. Developed and Published by Cassel Games
Ratropolis is a Real-time card game that uses cards to defend a rat’s city against enemies. You must defend your upcoming enemies with quick judgment and swiftness. Build your OWN Ratropolis with various cards that you can get from playing the game.
Cassel Games is an indie game dev team made up of students from Sogang game school in South Korea. We’ve been hard at work on our debut project, Ratropolis.
- Cute rats are protagonists instead of feral cats.
- Time is also a resource. Real-time deck building card game.
- Highly engaging game that requires quick judgment and response from players.
- Various random elements gives a new experience to each rounds.
- Short play times make game intense, and unlockable elements make player stronger after each play.
- 6+ different leaders! Each with their own style and traits.
- 500+ unique cards
HOW LONG TO BEAT
10 Hours? Yeah…a lot longer for me.
IS THERE ANY DEALS
- Art – I like it
- Animation – I don’t like it
- Music – I love it
- V/O – I love it
- World Building – It is alright
- Game Play – Hard to get into, even harder to master. Be patient.
- AI/NPC – Pretty good
- Controls – Overall works well.
- Interface – Could be better. Would like the glossary to be available during gameplay. Some cards are hard to see effects while in hand.
8.5 Plague Rats out of 10 Plague Rats would return from the dead to play again”
Tags: Indie, RTS, Rougelike, Deck Building, Tower Defense, Fast Paced, City Managment Lite
BRIAN GUESS MY GAME