Supercop (1992) – Hi, This is Jackie Chan and I would just like to apologize to you Americans for the chinese snuff film that was rolled during the end credits. No chinese actors were harmed during the filming of this movie…. just the 6 china men deaths. But no more! Also, I hope to one day work with greatest American Actor. Chris Tucker.
and if you think this voice is offensive. Wait till you hear the dub of Jackie Chan’s Mammie
Supercop – Like being drowned by 2 china-men in speedos for an hour and a half. It’s exciting in parts. Offensive in others.
Stuff I Loved:
- I don’t really need my opening credits kungfu’ing me. They were Kung Fu Fighting! They were giving me the credits.
- We need a supercop!
- That’s a lot of blue jean material Mr. Chan
Well this dude must be important. Look at all those trophies
- I don’t think these guys are really speaking English.
- Jackie Chan’s uncle actor
Hey, I wanted to come back and talk to you after your conversation with your nephew. But I didn’t want to come back inside. So I hung out in the garden and crept back in through the window.
- For a rated R movie I sure ain’t seeing no booty action.
- Crazy asian lady drivers! She’s on the wrong side. Unless she is driving a postal car.
- Supercop Chan.
- what kind of crazy training facility is this?
- Geez man. This place is like some kind of communist regime. I wonder how you get on the suit and tie department
- Don’t walk right into my coal shoveling and then punch me.
What is the dog barking at? How the hell should I know…it’s your dog.
Man. Coal really makes your teeth look white.
Please do not encourage me from your coal cart. Running uphill is not as easy as it looks.
Can beat up 12 guards at once. Can’t go 50 feet up a 35% incline.
Is that one thugs name “FishCake?” Pretty sure that is what I heard.
Just do it. That is how we do it in the country.
Grannie mamaa is the most offensive asian voice over acting I have ever heard in any language
Hey Grannie Mama. Your boobs hit the floor
“Want a cigarette?”
I’ve seen that beard before. Sweet.
Good thing Headquarters is on the same channel as the street cops and they are listening.
That is one seriously cool looking taser.
Geez man. If the Hong Kong police is so freaking good at spotting bad guys why the heck do they need to let this drug lord free to just follow him.
Like the occasional use of gangsta rap.
You are interrupting my sega Tetris time. Throw them into the sea.
Sucks to drown. But really sucks to be drownd’ed at the hands of dudes in speedos
Did they even dub the American drug dealer.
No violence! Too late for that.
That is right. We got dynamite and bazooka. We brings a pimp gun to a bazooka fight?
“Why so serious?” That is awesome.
Man. Dude really love their speedos
Bye May. You stupid crap you just spilled the beans on the elevator.
It seems your pal is working for the Hong Kong DA.